• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
What an utter QUNT

I remember Henry did that once (against Blackburn, iirc) around 2006

Can score 150 goals this season - still a qunt

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/socce...BzdGNhdANibG9nBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25zBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3

What has happened to make ALL of their players suddenly hit top form all of a sudden?

They saw how beatable we were at the Emirates and after coming from 2 goals down to give us a good hiding they have their confidence back.

Hopefully our players can get back to winning ways asap as we need to get some momentum going again during the run in.

Is that officially our first 6 pointer?

i think the scum game was the first one. We had the chance to go 13 points clear, but they cut us back to 7.

I consider the game at the Etihad our first 6 pointer as we were still in with a good shout of catching them then.

The ManU game also could be considered another 6 pointer as we weren't far behind them at the time either.

I consider the game at the Etihad our first 6 pointer as we were still in with a good shout of catching them then.

Defoe's last minute chance up there was the moment the tide turned IMHO.... taking into account the way the game ended, and belief that THIS was the year evaporated in an instant... THOSE games go for you when it's YOUR YEAR!

Defoe's last minute chance up there was the moment the tide turned IMHO.... taking into account the way the game ended, and belief that THIS was the year evaporated in an instant... THOSE games go for you when it's YOUR YEAR!

Indeed such are the fine margins between victory and defeat! We had that little bit of luck 2 seasons ago when Kaboul' cross deflected off their keeper onto Crouch' head and ended up being the goal that secured us Champions League football but sadly they had the rub of the green this season.

Praying for an Everton win tonight. I really hope they get the momentum to carry on in to the Arsenal game

I definitely think that result and the manner of the defeat had possibly had more effect than we think

Back