• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

Goin for a night out in Liverpool St before Xmas with a mate from work. Any reccomendations for good pubs and all nighter venues? Even a good ruby platz?

Walking up Parliment Hill to see fantastic view and then on to Hampstead Heath for a pint in Jack Straws Castle, not a shop or Starbucks in sight

Also the Famous 3 Kings by West Keningston tube is a life saver on a Saturday afternoon.

So I said I'd help organise my friend's birthday night out. Need it to be as cheap as possible as most of her friends as skint students. It can be anywhere in London on a Friday night- ideas please?

Also never go Rainforest Cafe. It was just horrible.

Any good bars round Farringdon for tomorrow night, somewhere lively with decent music and drinks would be good.

So I said I'd help organise my friend's birthday night out. Need it to be as cheap as possible as most of her friends as skint students. It can be anywhere in London on a Friday night- ideas please?

Also never go Rainforest Cafe. It was just horrible.

Sorry mate if you want cheap dont go to London

Also the Famous 3 Kings by West Keningston tube is a life saver on a Saturday afternoon.

How the fudge do you know about that?

I used to go there ALL the time - they would show ALL the football without fail. The owner and I were good friends etc.

Mate if you go again - Best Mangal - opposite the pub - BEST KEBABS EVER

Did someone once say there's a bar near Covent Garden or Piccadilly Circus or just generally central that shows every game?

I'm going to be up London with my GF Sunday, she's a united fan and that's televised so it's fine, but would like to see us play Everton as well.

Did someone once say there's a bar near Covent Garden or Piccadilly Circus or just generally central that shows every game?

I'm going to be up London with my GF Sunday, she's a united fan and that's televised so it's fine, but would like to see us play Everton as well.

Famous three kings in West Ken... great pub shows ALL games

Going to see Chas N Dave at the O2 Indigo tonight, want to have a few beers and some food round Borough Market from 3pm then catch the riverboat down to the O2 laters, any recommendations, only place I know is the Market Porter..

Id normally go to Shoredtich for some ham salad first, but my two pals Im going with dont like strippers so Im thinking Borough Market way instead..

Going to see Chas N Dave at the O2 Indigo tonight, want to have a few beers and some food round Borough Market from 3pm then catch the riverboat down to the O2 laters, any recommendations, only place I know is the Market Porter..

Id normally go to Shoredtich for some ham salad first, but my two pals Im going with dont like strippers so Im thinking Borough Market way instead..

Go down Bermondsey Street

How the fudge do you know about that?

I used to go there ALL the time - they would show ALL the football without fail. The owner and I were good friends etc.

Mate if you go again - Best Mangal - opposite the pub - BEST KEBABS EVER

I watched Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Swansea in there when I was down in London a few weeks, I was staying next to Gloucester Road tube so it wasn't far.

Shame we lost but good to know where it is, had the rugby on and 5 Premier League games, impressive.

It was even better when the Liverpool game randomly switched to some tennis and all the Liverpool fans were fudged off.

Back