• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Thread.

the company i am working for currently have a job about 100 yards from there - the site shut down after the accident, obviously, and the guys working there came to my job in the city for the day. they had given some live interviews to the BBC and forwarded them some photos they took on their phones - which you have probably seen by now. all through the day they were getting phone calls from different news providers trying to get some interviews/information over what happened etc

I hope DFS is alright

:barnet:

I went Comedy store last night - wow that place has gone downhill. The MC was funny but the acts themselves, apart from Ian Stone (massive hooter), were quite poor.

Should have gone to the comedy pub 20 secs away.

Has anyone been here yet?

http://www.mortonsclub.com/#/2-8-club

I'm going next Friday but have no idea what its like

I have

Pretentious as any of the other posh clubs are like. The bar is great though - hate the club then again im not really a clubber. Prepared to get a mortgage to pay for the drinks. These member clubs really are not for me.

If youre choosing to go there then there are better places. If youre not choosing to go but its a friends bday etc then you gotta go.

Hmmm thats what I thought. A large group of us are going, hopefully we'll only stay there for a few then move on. Thanks for the info

£20 + mixer cost for a double goose and £17 + mixer cost for double JD.

Don't mind spending money on a decent night out but that's just silly prices really unless you've won the lottery or something.

£5 a bottle would be ok for 2/3 but they probably charge an entrance fee if your not a member.

yep Meat Liquor is one of the best burger joints i have been to in London and also Honest Burger in Brixton is worth a visit if you're nearby

As I have lost 20kgs in the last four months - I am treating myself to ribs this weekend on Friday.

Ribs are like my fave food in the whole wide world. Ive been to Bodeans, Meat and Wine, Big Easy, Henry J Beaans, Chicago Rib Shack etc BUT anyone know any other really great Rib Restaurants? like i mean amazing ribs? Like sex on a bone ribs?

As I have lost 20kgs in the last four months - I am treating myself to ribs this weekend on Friday.

Ribs are like my fave food in the whole wide world. Ive been to Bodeans, Meat and Wine, Big Easy, Henry J Beaans, Chicago Rib Shack etc BUT anyone know any other really great Rib Restaurants? like i mean amazing ribs? Like sex on a bone ribs?

A rib connoisseur? Do you find female ribs to be a turn on?

I haven't been, but according to my mates Pitt Cue off carnaby st. is the one. Just expect to have to wait a while.

A rib connoisseur? Do you find female ribs to be a turn on?

Hannibal, the TV show, has had a huge influence on my life of late haha... Racks of ribs is my death row meal - cannot beat it.

Disco - yeah was thinkin that - googled it and it seems to come up trumps in a number of 'best rib' lists.

Big Easy in Fulham is doing a rib eating competition on 4th July - eat as many as you can in half hour.

Back