• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The London Taxpayers' Stadium Shambles

Just been past on the train. The "wrap" they are putting up just looks like big sheets or cardboard with pictures of Mark Noble and others. Which I suppose is more or less what it is. Maybe it will look better when finished but I doubt it.

Just been past on the train. The "wrap" they are putting up just looks like big sheets or cardboard with pictures of Mark Noble and others. Which I suppose is more or less what it is. Maybe it will look better when finished but I doubt it.

The ones with players on are temporary until their world class digital screen arrives.

So first game in a new stadium and it didn't even looked sold out. Big gaps on the top behind the goals looking at pictures from Twitter.

So first game in a new stadium and it didn't even looked sold out. Big gaps on the top behind the goals looking at pictures from Twitter.

They were only allowed 54k for this one.

Looks pretty full to me:

28736348476_641cce4ab6_b.jpg

28736397076_c5bb1fca20_b.jpg

28150194694_57f6104878_b.jpg

28153095703_3591069ec9_b.jpg

They were only allowed 54k for this one.

That would explain it. Yeah in general it did. Just saw two huge gaps at the top behind each goal. Wouldn't be able to see it as hidden by the roof.
Any reason they were restricted to 54k?

That would explain it. Yeah in general it did. Just saw two huge gaps at the top behind each goal. Wouldn't be able to see it as hidden by the roof.
Any reason they were restricted to 54k?

Still operating with an old safety certificate.

Back