• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Immense Struggle to avoid the European Conference League

The similarities between this season and last, for us, are huge for me

looked at the fixtures last night and a lot of the teams around us are going to have mid week catch up fixtures which potentially causes a knock on for their weekend games too

Add in cup games for a few and we will be resting, just like conte likes it (not how we as fans do)

that has to help us
100% the pretty much one game a week will really help
United have FA Cup and EL

Saudi Sportswashing Machine for me are a busted flush now and will drop away massively

100% the pretty much one game a week will really help
United have FA Cup and EL

Saudi Sportswashing Machine for me are a busted flush now and will drop away massively
I think so
Our fans normally are pessimistic which is typical spurs
But Saudi Sportswashing Machine will end up in Europe by the skin of their teeth imo
Brighton will be there or thereabouts. Our game against them is key of course
It’s us and pool for 4th
Both teams have issues
Pool fans got excited after last weekends win forgetting they always beat united at home. Salah has more yellows for taking his shirt off vs united after scoring, than united have goals there.
Pool play Wednesday this week then an early kick off in 3 weeks time vs city
That’s really odd timing even by the premier league standards …

Southampton (A) - D
Everton (A) - D
Brighton (H) - W
Bournemouth (H) - W
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (A) - L
Man United (H) - D
Liverpool (A) - L
Palace (H) - W
Villa (A) - D
Brentford (H) - W
Leeds (A) - D

Don’t think that will be enough to get it.

Last edited:
Southampton (H) - W
Everton (A) - D
Brighton (H) - W
Bournemouth (H) - W
Man United (H) - D
Liverpool (A) - L
Palace (H) - W
Villa (A) - D
Brentford (H) - W
Leeds (A) - D

SCBC is away too, if that increases your pessimism!

So being realistic is pessimistic now? This place really does amaze me sometimes.
The sensitivity in this place amazes me sometimes.

It was a tongue in check post about the your predictions as SCBC has been put as an away fixture, which realistically will be more difficult than the home win you predicted, especially given all other aways are a draw at best.

So being realistic is pessimistic now? This place really does amaze me sometimes.

I am not predicting here just a question, do you think that should Liverpool come out of the next three games with 3 points and we come out with 6, do you think that they will go nearly foot perfect there after?

Southampton (A) - D
Everton (A) - D
Brighton (H) - W
Bournemouth (H) - W
Man United (H) - D
Liverpool (A) - L
Palace (H) - W
Villa (A) - D
Brentford (H) - W
Leeds (A) - D

Got something similar. Think we might get a win next week, but get outbattled at Everton. Plus I have us gifting United 3pts at home..as per

You're not being realistic you're guessing (no harm in that, we all do it). It's impossible to predict, just look at Liverpool this last week.
I predicted pools results (not the score though)
My mates laughed too when I said they would beat united and lose to Bournemouth
I also think the mini break pool are getting won’t help them IMO

Last game, Leeds need three points to stay up, Spurs need three points for 4th place......

Southampton (A) - D
Everton (A) - D
Brighton (H) - W
Bournemouth (H) - W
Man United (H) - D
Liverpool (A) - L
Palace (H) - W
Villa (A) - D
Brentford (H) - W
Leeds (A) - D

That would mean our form actually getting worse … despite having a generally favourable set of fixtures overall
That imo is just typical spurs fan negativity
You can call it realistic but surely realism would be to take our current average points per game and apply that over the 11 fixtures we have left

that would mean us getting another 19 points ish so 67
Pool another 19/20 to so 61 or 62 points
Saudi Sportswashing Machine another 24 so 65
Brighton another 23 points so 62

how about that logic?

Back