• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Just spent a pleasant 20 mins baiting a Goon mate. Its like chumming for sharks off the coast of south africa…..he always bites, and the more tinkled off he is the more ranty his messages get. I know I am going to sleep with a smile and he’ll be too wound up to sleep……I love being a clam!!
Do share, please :D

I know winding him up is childish……but its just so satisfying!!!

I was going to be a real rooster and start correcting his grammar!
Maybe ask him what the definition of 'always' is for starters. No doubt they have won more than us and won more recently, but they need someone who can read to explain the meaning of 'always'.

So Gino D'acampo is round at Gordon Ramsey's and GR says he has some Arsenal Crumble in the oven .

The Italian says "I've never ever heard of that dish. How do you make Arsenal Crumble"

To which Ramsey replies "Wait until February and just put them under a little bit of pressure"

Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has urged the Premier League to protect clubs against "very difficult" turnarounds between games.

Arteta's side lost 3-1 to title rivals Emirates Marketing Project in the Premier League on Wednesday evening..

The Gunners will be back in league action only 63 hours after the defeat when they take on Aston Villa in Saturday's 12:30 GMT slot.

"There are certain rules with the Champions League," Arteta said.

"When you are playing on Wednesday night and then you cannot play [on Saturday lunchtime]. So I think that should apply to any competition."

In 2020, Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp criticised broadcasters for placing a Premier League game on a Saturday lunchtime after a Champions League game on Wednesday.

The rules were changed in 2021 to prevent Champions League clubs from playing in the Premier League's early Saturday slot if they had played an away game in Europe on the Wednesday.

"Following the same principle, I think you are talking physiologically, that is very difficult to turn around on that period to get the best outcome and reduce the injury risk for players," Arteta said before Saturday's game at Villa Park.

"They put the schedule the way they did. It's a bit unusual, but it's what it is.

"It's not about being worried or not worried. We have to play. I want the players to be in the best possible mindset and physically ready to get that challenge going."

63 hours? I'm pretty sure we had instances of there being less than 48 hours between games in the past year or so. Can't remember when or who, but it was obviously not Arse playing, because someone would've been beheaded for that.

63 hours? I'm pretty sure we had instances of there being less than 48 hours between games in the past year or so. Can't remember when or who, but it was obviously not Arse playing, because someone would've been beheaded for that.
Come on, have a heart. That Arse team is so young they stayed up past their bedtime on Wednesday and then will be away from their mummies and daddies on Friday night and the kick off time is close to nap time for several of them.

Emery will 100% want to win this game today
If the good Villa turns up I can the People's Champs dropping yet more points

Back