• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory Podcast

I agree the fans are flat

It’s not because of on the pitch though

I think it’s because everything is so predictable

we went behind and you just knew arsenal would get that last minute winner

Sheffield scored and you knew we wouldn’t even muster another attempt….

the club has weirdly had an eventful season yet is so predictable
I think the fans (including me) have just given up on trying to figure out what is going on and what is going to happen, and normally you'd then just say 'lets just enjoy the ride' ...but there's no real enjoyment it's mile after mile of featureless motorway.

I think the fans (including me) have just given up on trying to figure out what is going on and what is going to happen, and normally you'd then just say 'lets just enjoy the ride' ...but there's no real enjoyment it's mile after mile of featureless motorway.

you can enjoy a ride if your invested in the journey
No one in the club is invested in anything right now
That’s a clear issue

A Stroll Through The Forest
Season 3 Episode 38

Steff, Milo and Ram look back at a stroll through the Forest, enjoying both sausage rolls and vegan fare, how we nearly bored AC Milan to elimination (err, not quite), and how things stand with the current manager; how do we feel about him, how does he feel about us, and what’s the likely conclusion. No holds-barred, rational yet passionate discussion awaits you…

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/a-stroll-through-the-forest/

Fr-FPIHYXs-AA3-QTi.jpg

Utter Conte
Season 3 Episode 39

Steff, Milo, and Gareth take time to sort through the rubble left behind by Conte’s post-Southampton hand-grenade, and assess how we managed to turn a 3-1 lead into a 3-3 draw against Southampton at St. Mary’s. Has Conte lost the players? Tune in because we will break it down for you…and Gareth also creates a new terrace classic for one of our future stars!

https://thegameisaboutglory.co.uk/utter-conte/

Frp-Rn-K-WIAI2-Iqh.jpg

Milo, why did you say something like "if Conte wants the sack he should say bad things about Donna Cullen and he'd be gone by morning"?

Seems like you and Steff have got a lot of inside jokes and knowledge and a private forum/chat, would be nice if you share your beans here

Milo, why did you say something like "if Conte wants the sack he should say bad things about Donna Cullen and he'd be gone by morning"?

Seems like you and Steff have got a lot of inside jokes and knowledge and a private forum/chat, would be nice if you share your beans here

She's the second most powerful person at the club, has Levy's ear and there are rumours about her falling out with managers before

She's the second most powerful person at the club, has Levy's ear and there are rumours about her falling out with managers before
Anything specific you can share? Did AVB fail to hold a door open for her, did Santini sit on her crisps?

There are rumours Poch had issues with others on the Board. I’m guessing she’s one of the barriers to him returning…

A good listen as always. Very informative on the potential candidates. However the ‘hot off the press’ moment definitely took second place to the background rendition (by @milo ?) of the Simon Bates “Our Tune” music over @thfcsteff ’s Poch musings. What would their tune be though?
That did make me laugh...:D

Minnie Ripperton.....Loving You

Would be my guess

La la la la la.....La la la la la

A good listen as always. Very informative on the potential candidates. However the ‘hot off the press’ moment definitely took second place to the background rendition (by @milo ?) of the Simon Bates “Our Tune” music over @thfcsteff ’s Poch musings. What would their tune be though?

We've got listeners in 93 different countries. I think that me referring to something that hasn't been broadcast on UK national radio for 30 years is exactly the kind of cultural reference that will keep them coming back.

Back