• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The FA Cup 2017/2018

Na na na na na na na na. Wet Spam are fudging brick. :D Can't believe we've failed to beat this lot on 2 occasions this season.

never ever a penalty. Wigan player chips the ball up into defender's elbow which is as close as possible to body and didn't move.

Dier Wanyama Dembele AND Sissoko

That is like the Great Wall of Mexico.

Ain't no fella gonna get past that wall.

Ain't no forward gonna get no pass from that lot.

Bizarre.... 2 up top... 2 big lumps... no passing from midfield, just 4 lumps.

6 lumps.

Lumpy.

I suppose we are going to fight them off the pitch... are they really that aggressive?

I suppose Trips and KWP can provide some guile.

Boro v Brighton has been deadly. If this is the magic of the Cup, the rabbit can go back in the hat. I hope our game's a bit more interesting.

Edit: Oh, look, injury time and they wake up. 1-0 BHA.

West Ham literally down to the bare bones, they have 8 key injuries now and the suspension, they could be in trouble

Next 2 games are Palace and Brighton

great miscontrol from Sissoko. turns into a perfect flick to fool the defender :D if only he could've mis-hit the cross in similar way

Back