• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Carabao Cup 2017/18

Why does the ref have to have made a clear mistake for the ref with the proper evidence to overrule?

Even I could see that was a pen. Looked like a dive initially and the replay showed a foul. Why can't that be given?

Why does the ref have to have made a clear mistake for the ref with the proper evidence to overrule?

Even I could see that was a pen. Looked like a dive initially and the replay showed a foul. Why can't that be given?

This whole VAR experiment is set up in a way that can't be successful. I wonder if they're just looking for an excuse to not implement it.

That’s a shame that Jack Wheelchair is injured and has had to be subbed. Let’s hope it’s not a career ending injury. Willem Korsten had to retire early and I was actually gutted. I put Jack into that bracket too.

Drinkwater from Leicester to Chelsea.
Barkley from Everton to Chelsea.

Both going from a blue kit to a blue kit.

I’d be bored of the kit. I don’t think players should sign for clubs who have the same or similar coloured Home kits as the ones they are signing from.

This whole VAR experiment is set up in a way that can't be successful. I wonder if they're just looking for an excuse to not implement it.

Sounds about right. Do enough of a job to say they tried to appease the people in favour but fudge it up sufficiently that it will never be implemented

Back