• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best Spurs team of the PL era - right wing forward

Who is the best right wing forward to play for Spurs in the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bale was at his best for us playing from the right. He should get that position on default, especially considering the mediocre competition for that place here.

This team has to contain Bale and Ginola. So one of them has to be shoe horned in on the right and they can flip flop positions.

So ill go for Bale in this position.
Bale had his best season for us playing through the middle...

Bale was at his best for us playing from the right. He should get that position on default, especially considering the mediocre competition for that place here.

There's no competition between a decade of 8/10 Andertons vs sort of 0.75 of a year of 9/10 Bale

I think that there are enough people who want Bale included for him to make the shortlist. Should his inclusion here exclude him from other positions?

There's no competition between a decade of 8/10 Andertons vs sort of 0.75 of a year of 9/10 Bale

We're not trying to decide on the biggest legends, but the best team with players from the PL era. Bale shouldn't be on the right though.

I think that there are enough people who want Bale included for him to make the shortlist. Should his inclusion here exclude him from other positions?

I think we should keep it simple and only allow players to be elegance for one position, and that in which they are known for

I'll say it again, but didn't Bale play through the middle under AVB? With a license to roam?

----------dembele-----sandro/parker/livermore
lennon----------bale-------dempsey/sig
----------------defoe/ade

And I think, early season, Bale played on the left and Dempsey more central, but then it changed and Dempsey moved wide. That's how I remember it.

I think we should keep it simple and only allow players to be elegance for one position, and that in which they are known for

OK. I'm convinced. Bale can only be selected for one of the positions behind the striker. I'll take a majority decision on which. Vote by posting right, left or centre.

...Bale can only be selected for one of the positions behind the striker. I'll take a majority decision on which. Vote by posting right, left or centre.

I'll put the poll up in a couple of hours. So you've got a couple of hours to say which position you want Bale to be considered for.

Back