• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Carroll on the bench for qpr today, thought Harry was building the team around him, or is Morrison the latest toy? Has Carroll not really produced there, anyone seen anything of him?

Holtby dropped to the bench, he and Magath have a bit of history. Can we not pretend he has an injury and recall him?

From what I have heard Carroll has failed to shine for them on a regular basis. Personally I think it's because Redknapp insists on playing him in a deep role as opposed to a more forward role which he seems better suited to

From what I have heard Carroll has failed to shine for them on a regular basis. Personally I think it's because Redknapp insists on playing him in a deep role as opposed to a more forward role which he seems better suited to

if thats the excuse you want to use. carroll is over rated and not good enough for what we need

Our U18s were 2-0 ahead at half-time at Reading before losing 3-2.

Akindayini and Walkes with the Spurs goals.

Great chance to go top of the table squandered.

[/B]

if thats the excuse you want to use. carroll is over rated and not good enough for what we need

Why is he not good enough? i think the stats suggest he is one of the best midfielders in the championship this season.

You have to feel a bit sorry for Mason, sounds like he is going the way of terry dixon.

Completely agree. The few times I've seen him he's always looked quality - reminded me of Paul Scholes in the way he plays. Hope he gets the chance to have an injury free season before its too late

The is a good blog by a spurs fan with regards our youth you should have a read of. http://windycoys.com/2014/03/youthloan-update-march-2014/?

Cabellos sounds like an interesting one.

Not sure why I keep reading from different people that we are looking to sell pritchard, i would think it is better to see if he could do it at a higher level, we may have a player on our hand.

Surprised with the number of players we have out of contract at the end of the season, in particular Velkjovic and Ceballos. These two are starting to get close to the first team so would have thought we would have sorted their situations out

The is a good blog by a spurs fan with regards our youth you should have a read of. http://windycoys.com/2014/03/youthloan-update-march-2014/?

Cabellos sounds like an interesting one.

Not sure why I keep reading from different people that we are looking to sell pritchard, i would think it is better to see if he could do it at a higher level, we may have a player on our hand.

Interesting quote on there on the Jake Livermore piece from the Daily Mail.
Jake Livermore said:
I was in and out at Tottenham and it’s not a nice feeling when managers don’t come and talk to you and tell you what you’re doing wrong or why you don’t get the chance you feel you should be given.
Obviously a dig at AVB and again shows up his man mangement skills which appear to be lacking a bit.

Whenever I have seen Ceballos play he has looked good. I have no idea how he has been getting on down in Portugal this season though

Emmanuel Sonupe in action for England U18s v Croatia

Bh9PfNpCYAA3X9w.jpg

I need more info! was it a header? or a 25 yarder! feed me im bored here at work!

England deservedly edged ahead seven minutes before the break, when Reece Brown’s close control on the touchline provided Anderson with an opportunity to slide a pass into the path of Sonupe.

He easily out-paced Petar Mamic before firing a low shot at goal. Miskic couldn’t hold it and Sonupe was well-placed to smash the rebound in.

Croatia came back to win the game 2-1.

Back