• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Spurs U18 away game at Arsenal has been moved to this Saturday at London Colney, KO 10:45.

The public will be allowed entry for the match.

Can i confirm that this is the ground of London Colney FC near St Albans? i might go along. Im starting to go less and less to Prem games as I cannot justify the financial outley, but i hate not seeing live games I can support. Maybe watching the youth teams etc will give me more insight into our future and a cheaper option to support.

Can i confirm that this is the ground of London Colney FC near St Albans? i might go along. Im starting to go less and less to Prem games as I cannot justify the financial outley, but i hate not seeing live games I can support. Maybe watching the youth teams etc will give me more insight into our future and a cheaper option to support.

London Colney FC play at Cotlandswick Playing Fields.

Arsenal has its Training Centre in London Colney, Bell Lane, which is very close to there but not in the same place.

Last edited:
Was cool to see so many of the youngsters on the bench against Dnipro even though only Kane got on the pitch for a couple of minutes.

Who do people think will be the next of the youngsters to start a PL game? (After Townsend and Bentaleb)

Noticed QPR lost again today, they are one jinxed club, because the players they have should be good enough to gain automatic promotion. Carroll started.
Swindon lost 2-0 although Pritchard was missing for them today as was Mason.

Noticed QPR lost again today, they are one jinxed club, because the players they have should be good enough to gain automatic promotion. Carroll started.

Fredricks played for Millwall from the looks of it at right back.

But isn't that Harry's forté, motivating players?

Think today's performance just reiterates to me how important it is to have a steady stream of players who can fit into the style of play that the first team straight away. I know it does not happen over night but we as a club would be so much better off if we did not have to have such a massive over haul every few years.

Joshua Onomah started for England U17s today in the 2-0 win against the Netherlands in Lagos, Portugal.

He played 76 minutes.

What on earth happened to our U21's?? Last year they were the best in the country, is it because of all the loan outs?

Spurs v Saints

Archer

A McQueen Gallifuoco Stewart Ogilvie

Dombaxe Lameiras Winks

Coulibaly Coulthirst McEvoy

Subs: Miles McEneff Miller Oduwa​

Tonight represents Harry Winks' U21 debut and Connor Ogilvie's first U21 start.

23 mins Penalty save!

Jordan Archer dived full length to his left to tip Sinclair's spot-kick onto the post and out to safety. 0-0.

Back