• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

HT: Fulham 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur.

Akindayini with 2 goals just before half-time to put Spurs ahead but Fulham's O'Halloran levels just before the interval.

No more goals in the second half, so it ends Fulham 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur.

Good performance from our U18 youngsters.

Watching the goal flashes online. Swindon were down 0-2 at half time but now currently lead 3-2 with Pritchard grabbing an assist and goal (direct free kick) and Byrne grabbing the third.

[video=youtube;OErK2AKSCz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OErK2AKSCz0[/video]

He got a brace tonight.

I think I might have been in the minority, but I quite liked what I saw of him in the few games he played for us. I would if he might get another chance with us next season

Spurs U18s 2-2 Fulham U18s - report from the Training Centre

The latest encounter between our Under-18s and Fulham ended all square after a flurry of goals at the end of the first half at the Training Centre on Saturday.

Daniel Akindayini struck twice from close range as we fought out a 2-2 draw in the Barclays Under-18 Premier League, just nine days after the Cottagers’ 3-2 triumph in the FA Youth Cup.

The result mirrored that of our first league meeting with the Cottagers back in November – although both sides had chances to win the game in the second period, with goalkeeper Luke McGee making a match-saving stop in added time.

We fell behind four minutes in when McGee brought down Dean O’Halloran in the area and Patrick Roberts – who scored a hat-trick in the FA Youth Cup last week – converted from the spot.

We went on to give away a couple of cheap free-kicks 20 yards out, neither of which really troubled our defence, while in between, Akindayini scooped an effort against the post at the other end after Josh Onomah’s deflected cross.

Kyle Walker-Peters got to the byline on the right side in the 36th minute and looped a high ball into the box, with Fulham goalkeeper Marek Rodak climbing just above the prowling Anthony Georgiou to grab it.

Two minutes later, though, we found a leveller. Onomah cut into the box from the right and, after Rodak parried his low ball into the six-yard box, Georgiou saw a shot blocked with Akindayini scoring from the rebound.

Akindayini’s second goal arrived in the 43rd minute, the striker smashing into the roof of the net after Rodak failed to deal with Nathan Oduwa’s low ball in from the right.

But any hopes we had of going in at half-time in front were dashed when Roberts got away from his marker at the other end and crossed for O’Halloran to tap home just 60 seconds later.

Defender Connor Ogilvie emerged as an influential figure going forward after the break. He got on the end of Harry Winks’ corner on 55 minutes and pulled the trigger with his right foot, only to see his shot crash off the bar.

Walker-Peters’ right wing cross zipped marginally over the head of Akindayini, while McGee had to be alert to keep out a Roberts snap-shot from a tight angle.

With 20 minutes remaining, the lively Ogilvie gathered possession inside our territory and embarked on a marvellous solo run to the byline. Cottagers right-back Ryheem Sheckleford appeared to bring him down in the area, but the referee waved away impassioned appeals for a penalty.

Fulham substitute Aaron Redford fired past McGee six minutes later, but the linesman’s flag was raised before he took the shot and his effort was ruled out.

The Cottagers then did well to deal with a penetrative attack led by Ogilvie and Onomah, while McGee dived low to his left to keep out Roberts’ stoppage time free kick after Luke Amos was adjudged to have fouled O’Halloran 20 yards out.

There was still time for us to venture forward once more – substitute Emmanuel Sonupe led a break and, after he ran into trouble, Winks took over and tried a shot, only for Sheckleford to come across and cover.

Spurs:

McGee, Walker-Peters, Amos, Lesniak, Carter-Vickers, Ogilvie, Oduwa (Miller 75), Winks, Akindayini (Harrison 75), Onomah, Georgiou (Sonupe 64).

Sub (not used): Voss (GK).

Everytime Falque played for us he looked anonymous. He scuffed every shot he took and barely got involved, yet everytime I see him play in Spain he looks like a different player altogther

He got a brace tonight.

I think I might have been in the minority, but I quite liked what I saw of him in the few games he played for us. I would if he might get another chance with us next season

I thought he looked good when he played in the Europa for us. He tried to play little one two's and get involved. Hope he has a chance, can't do any worse than some of our current starters.

Pritchard is one of the most consistent free kick takers i have seen. His free kick yesterday was really good and he is ripping that league apart.

Pritchard is one of the most consistent free kick takers i have seen. His free kick yesterday was really good and he is ripping that league apart.

Would be interesting to see his percentage of goals scored per free-kicks taken for Swindon and how it compares with the best.

Statto?

He has had some poor games out there but i guess that is why he is there to learn to be consistent, what can not be doubted is he has wonderful technique with both feet and his decision making knowing when to pass is better then townsend already, maybe because it is a lower standard of football.

Really want to see him get a championship loan next season.

Everytime Falque played for us he looked anonymous. He scuffed every shot he took and barely got involved, yet everytime I see him play in Spain he looks like a different player altogther

The PL sorts the men from the boys

Back