• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For all those that like to moan about what a joke Tottenham are: CHILL and remember, we are not Blackburn.

Rover and out: Blackburn facing player exodus as chief admits: 'We can?t keep unhappy players'

Junior Hoilett has already quit Rovers on a Bosman while Yakubu, Mauro Formica, Steven Nzonzi, Paul Robinson, Scott Dann, Gael Givet and Martin Olsson want to leave

Blackburn are braced for an Ewood Park exodus after new global adviser Shebby Singh admitted they "can't keep unhappy players".

Junior Hoilett has already quit Rovers on a Bosman while Yakubu, Mauro Formica, Steven Nzonzi, Paul Robinson, Scott Dann, Gael Givet and Martin Olsson want to leave.

Venky's had initially claimed no-one would be sold following relegation, but Singh is realistic enough to know it is pointless forcing players to stay.

Singh feels the club is well placed to replace any senior player who goes with more academy products and Jason Lowe, Grant Hanley and Adam Henley were blooded last season.

He said: "We don't want to lose anyone but, under the circumstances, if there are players that we cannot hang on to then we will have to let them go. There is no doubt about that.

"We can?t keep unhappy players because by letting unhappy players go it will create more opportunities for the local players. I think the time has come now to reward the boys who have come through from the academy.

"Look at Jason Lowe. I don?t think Jason Lowe would have gotten a look in, now he is considered one of the senior players.

"We want to keep everyone, but if there is someone who is really, really unhappy we can?t have that. I think last season from the outside looking in, I think certain players were unhappy and that created a very, very bad atmosphere."

Singh also warned Blackburn's wantaway players that the grass may not be greener at another club and told Yakubu he was too young "to go into retirement" in China.

"I have read a club in China are interested in Yakubu," he said. "I will tell Yak he is too young to go into a retirement home. He can still contribute and go to China in a few seasons.

"For example if Martin Olsson wants to leave now, yes he would go to a Premier League club. But will he be in the starting XI? He still has age on his side.

"He could stay with us for the next two or three seasons and be one of the main players to take us back to the Premier League."

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/blackburn-facing-player-exodus-as-chief-905985

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Villages-Boas puts on file by the Tottenham for 3 years

Andr? Villages-Boas already is a coach of the Tottenham, although the official announcement will not be done to the month of July. The agreement between the Portuguese technician and the club Londoner is total, the contract is signed, but cannot make public to the month of July so that Villages-Boas not to stop perceiving the economic quantities that has negotiated with the Chelsea by its dismissal, that includes not to direct to no team to June 30.

Villages-boas has compromised for three years, will charge a million and middle of net pounds and will not be alone, general manager will exercise of coach in field.

Don't know the origin of this, but it has obviously been through google translate.

The Goat:

Nothing concrete, but what we think is a credible source says it is indeed possible that AEG are considering buying the club.

(NOT from our usual source)

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Villages-Boas puts on file by the Tottenham for 3 years

Andr? Villages-Boas already is a coach of the Tottenham, although the official announcement will not be done to the month of July. The agreement between the Portuguese technician and the club Londoner is total, the contract is signed, but cannot make public to the month of July so that Villages-Boas not to stop perceiving the economic quantities that has negotiated with the Chelsea by its dismissal, that includes not to direct to no team to June 30.

Villages-boas has compromised for three years, will charge a million and middle of net pounds and will not be alone, general manager will exercise of coach in field.

Don't know the origin of this, but it has obviously been through google translate.

That's interesting. If true I wonder if AVB is somehow involved in the transfer deals already with Levy doing the legwork, so to speak.

The Goat:

Nothing concrete, but what we think is a credible source says it is indeed possible that AEG are considering buying the club.

(NOT from our usual source)

I know that's not from JJetset but what's the deal with him sometimes posting under the goat and letting everyone know beforehand? Just seems silly and pointless, especially when he's posting info from his actual account a lot of the time.

Anyway, another post from JJetset was him confirming Moutinho is on the list of Modric replacements and some other poster also said maybe we're going Dutch and we'll unveil De Boer as our new manager with Vertonghen and Luuk De Jong signing - to which JJetset replied "De Boer won't be there"

The point of JJetset posting as the Goat was to avoid him being barraged with questions. Since everybody knows it's him I also don't see the point and he's on there answering questions anyway.

Greedy? Fair enough he'll be getting paid a lot more but come on its real Madrid who wouldn't want to play for them as opposed spurs? He'll be playing in three competitions next season all of which his side will be favourites for or there abouts

Modric's agent is a greedy qunt and there's nothing we can do about that.

And not Modric himself right?

To be fair to Modric, he is a great player and he has given a good few years service to the club. I don't blame him for wanting to move on to a bigger club than ourselves, where he has an increased chance of competing for honours. But let's not all delude ourselves that there is some dark agent behind the scenes brainwashing poor Luka into making bad (or what we perceive as bad) decisions.

It's Joe Lewis's fault.
He is worth 3.8 Billion Dollars yet he doesn't give ?200mill to Tottenham to win the league.

jester.jpg

Or alternatively it could be gonads, similar to the other 1000 stories in the last year or so which have said that he's left

This.

Besides I will not lose a wink of sleep if a player who is desperate to leave us and not play for us actually leaves us. If true however I just hope Levy gets more than the alleged thirty million pounds that is being flashed in the media

Back