• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer transfer thread, AvB window wrap up pg 1527

Which player would you like to see take over from Luka Modric?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: The 1060 pages and finally a striker summer transfer thread

Who: BEN
Where: Spurs Lodge via FTL
When: RIGHT NOW!!!

Here now no sign levy yet. Pleat drove out gds drove out and just seen friedel waiting for modric to give him both barrels
Spoke to daws don't want to go
I want modric fridel said his there still

In response to question asking if he was waiting to speak to Modric.

Yes I am
He will have to run me over to get past me mood I'm in

He's fallen out his tree

Who drives the Porsche? Disappointing choice if DL - always saw him as a man of different ilk

How did you come to that conclusion?

obvious-meme-generator-i-sir-was-being-sarcastic-652d4c.jpg

What is Ben on about? Why can't he write properly? It's a little embarrassing to say the least that this guy is speaking to players, he seems a little bit slow.

I'm pretty sure he'd be on the same level as the majority of our players then....

Who drives the Porsche? Disappointing choice if DL - always saw him as a man of different ilk

Daniel's is the Land Rover is front. He also has an Aston Martin DBS. FACT.

Benglish to English translation:

I'm at the Spurs lodge right now, no sign of Levy yet. I've seen Pleat and Dos Santos leave in their automobiles and just saw Friedel. I'm waiting for Modric so I can shout abuse at him. Spoke to Dawson and he said he doesn't want to leave. I want Modric, Friedel says he's still there.

Waiting to speak with Modric?

Yes I am. I'm gonna throw myself in front of his car if he doesn't stop to hear me shout abuse at him.

A couple of weeks ago I tried to be a smart arse by hedging my bets and predicting a signing based on (non existant) info recieved. The signing didn't transpire so it all blew up in my face. 8-[ The idea was to say aha! not itk but just lucked out. More fool me. Anyway still don't believe in 99% (ouch stats) of bull put out by 'ITKers'. Good entertainment value though. I've tried looking, but with no success, as to what our signing hit rate is in the last weeek of the transfer window. Any ideas apart from vDV who was by all accounts a surprise. Do we have a definitive policy targeting players into the last week, waiting for the potential selling club folding and selling at a reduced value. Or do we just wait to see what is left and simply chance our arm?

Judging by the number plate, Scott Parker is my guess.

Though judging by where he has left his car, it could also be brick Parker.

One of the twitter ITKs has started his own blog:

Welcome to theSPURSinsider View...

For new followers and by way of an update to those already aware of my tweets - this is where we stand.

Make no mistake that the squad will take a very different shape come September 1st. Below are the inbound deals that will or will not happen...

Llorente – In the mix and confident.

This is the one that Levy wants and is confident of getting. My tweets yesterday of an agreed deal were a little premature. He is the number one target and the players wish to join the club, gives us the advantage

Moutinho – Will be a Spurs player...Simple!

Carroll – The one I get the most stick for and the one I stand by. Of course dependant on Llorente, but should that not happen – Andy Carroll is a target, discussions have taken place and the Liverpool front man could well be at the Lane from September 1st.

Lloris – Will be Spurs' keeper very soon. lots of reasons around the delay of all these deals, however this is one that will happen.

Butland – A lot depends on the above, at worst he will be loaned back to Birmingham City for the season. The deal may not at this stage be made official.

Damaio – Never doubted there was interest. Just never going to happen.

Willian – Similar to the Damaio deal. Don’t doubt interest in the player, be would expect it might be a little to difficult to get through this window.

Sturridge - The Victor Moses deal makes this a lot more likely. Again dependant on other deals but one to watch out for...deadline day

Whats the image of Jordinho? I can't view it at work.....

Back