• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Starting Eleven 24/25 Season

Not sure, but I would guess so.
But we're we winning because the first choice back line was playing?

Maybe. We'll have to see. Although preseason doesn't matter result wise. Conceding so many goals is concerning. Yes vdv and romero weren't there. But they won't play every game next season either.

Another option:

Poro Romero VDV Udogie
Sarr Bentancur
Kulu
Johnson Solanke Son

Postecoglou may stick with Johnson. If so, I like this setup. Kulu with freedom to explore spaces and link play.

Subs: Bergvall, Gray, Spence, Dragusin, Werner, Moore, Richarlison, Maddison, Bissouma.

I did think about leaving Maddison out to be honest, i am hoping that he gets some form back soon or he will deserve getting dropped. Its been a while now since his great forM at the begining of last season

I did think about leaving Maddison out to be honest, i am hoping that he gets some form back soon or he will deserve getting dropped. Its been a while now since his great forM at the begining of last season

He started the last friendly well. In the first 5 mins I thought he looked fresh and on it. But then faded. Which might be a sign his confidence is low which you’d expect after his injury and lackluster form. When he was on fire last season he was linking up with Son. They bounced off each other. So rekindling this partnership might be vital. Son himself hasn’t looked on song, apart from when he raised his game in Korea for the fans. There’s no doubt, Maddison and Son can work off of each other and be highly creative. If so it elevates Maddison’s game.

Not sure, but I would guess so.
But we're we winning because the first choice back line was playing?
The team picked itself
When we lost to Chelsea we lost more than one player
We lost Romero and Udogie go suspension
Then we lost maddison and VDV very soon after
That was a huge upheaval

Back