• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Love having a direct player like Son in the squad. Quick, and goes for goal. He might not always be great, but he has the ability to frighten the opposition to death with his directness.

I do think he, Kane and often Alli smell the goals and can be quite selfish in and around the box, hence why you see us looking a little ponderous in the final third. Their first thoughts are always to score themselves.

Love having a direct player like Son in the squad. Quick, and goes for goal. He might not always be great, but he has the ability to frighten the opposition to death with his directness.

I do think he, Kane and often Alli smell the goals and can be quite selfish in and around the box, hence why you see us looking a little ponderous in the final third. Their first thoughts are always to score themselves.

Good post. I like his directness and finishing plus he's a Poch player in terms of his constant running and closing down. Probably one of fittest players alongside Dele Alli, Walker and Rose.

I'd said it before in this thread he plays best on the wide left.

The problem is Alli, Eriksen and Kane play best with Eriksen and Alli right behind Kane in that 343.

Deffo needs a song. My suggestion, to the tune of Robin Hood,

Son Hueng Min, Son Hueng Min,

With his team of Spurs

Son Hueng Min, Son Hueng Min

Shooting down the Goons

He strikes from the left, a smile on his face

Son Hueng Min, Son Hueng Min.... Son Hueng Min

I'll get my cloak

Deffo needs a song. My suggestion, to the tune of Robin Hood,

Son Hueng Min, Son Hueng Min,

With his team of Spurs

Son Hueng Min, Son Hueng Min