• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

Richi suits Ange ball better, you can see that by the way he's constantly on the end of the same type of forward move to slot it into the net. In the Premier League Richie's minutes per goal is 136, which is pretty impressive considering his stop start season - Sons minutes per goal is 173. Richie's issue this season was his fitness, he would have easily scored more than Son had he stayed fit. Staying fit however is an important aspect, so it remains to be seen if he can do that over a season. I know you don't rate Richi as good enough to be starting, but I think he will score a bucketful if he remained fit for most of the season. The question is, can he....
Any quality CF would get a goal a game for us … if they stay fit and stay in attack

Richi suits Ange ball better, you can see that by the way he's constantly on the end of the same type of forward move to slot it into the net. In the Premier League Richie's minutes per goal is 136, which is pretty impressive considering his stop start season - Sons minutes per goal is 173. Richie's issue this season was his fitness, he would have easily scored more than Son had he stayed fit. Staying fit however is an important aspect, so it remains to be seen if he can do that over a season. I know you don't rate Richi as good enough to be starting, but I think he will score a bucketful if he remained fit for most of the season. The question is, can he....

I don’t think we can rely on forwards scoring tap ins exclusively, which is what he was doing bar the Everton game. Especially in tight games where you need your forwards to create a bit of magic. That’s not where he excels.

I don’t think we can rely on forwards scoring tap ins exclusively, which is what he was doing bar the Everton game. Especially in tight games where you need your forwards to create a bit of magic. That’s not where he excels.
That’s not Ange ball
I know we have been here loads before but your talking about a different system of play
Haaland scores goals with barely any touches because he finishes those taps in, and when not doing that he is fighting the CBS meaning players like Fodon can get some chances to spanked in their bits of magic
That’s what Ange ball is

That’s not Ange ball
I know we have been here loads before but your talking about a different system of play
Haaland scores goals with barely any touches because he finishes those taps in, and when not doing that he is fighting the CBS meaning players like Fodon can get some chances to spanked in their bits of magic
That’s what Ange ball is

He also scores one on ones, Son does that for us. I’m more than ok with us phasing him out and replacing him eventually but selling him and keeping richarlison? Please no! We sold Kane last summer and didn’t replace him. I don’t think Richarlison is gonna take us to the next level.

He also scores one on ones, Son does that for us. I’m more than ok with us phasing him out and replacing him eventually but selling him and keeping richarlison? Please no! We sold Kane last summer and didn’t replace him. I don’t think Richarlison is gonna take us to the next level.
Well… son normally scores one on ones but did miss his last one :p. And Sonny has played well playing wide left in his last two games. Not leading the line helped his game

Richarlison isnt IMO the answer and now the season is over we have to get the right people in for the two glaring weaknesses… 6 and 9. I fully expect that we will buy for those positions this summer

That’s not Ange ball
That’s what Ange ball is
City have a hyper creative midfield as well as hyper creativity on the wings to compensate for Haaland's fairly vanilla game. Given that we aren't going to get a pure finisher with movement as good as Haaland's nor do we have anything approaching their quality on the wings it's seems a weird comparison for you to make.

We can't play players like Johnson on the wing and then expect a striker like Haaland to score the numbers he does at City. I think you know this.

City have a hyper creative midfield as well as hyper creativity on the wings to compensate for Haaland's fairly vanilla game. Given that we aren't going to get a pure finisher with movement as good as Haaland's nor do we have anything approaching their quality on the wings it's seems a weird comparison for you to make.

We can't play players like Johnson on the wing and then expect a striker like Haaland to score the numbers he does at City. I think you know this.
It’s not
We’re super creative
The stats show it
The difference is that City don’t play with wingers really apart from when they play Grealish or Doku but the principle is the same
We create a load of chances that aren’t taken. Richarlson showed that having a good player there has an effect, so having a better player there in their can have a greater effect on our return
Alvarez is city’s second most creative player followed by Rodri. It’s not all about the wide players

It’s not
We’re super creative
The stats show it
The difference is that City don’t play with wingers really apart from when they play Grealish or Doku but the principle is the same
We create a load of chances that aren’t taken. Richarlson showed that having a good player there has an effect, so having a better player there in their can have a greater effect on our return
Alvarez is city’s second most creative player followed by Rodri. It’s not all about the wide players
Foden is more creative than Alvarez, and Rodri plays a big part in their build up. I remember you said you don't eat h them do maybe you've missed this?

We create chances, but we don't create half as many gilt edges chances as City do. Let's not get too carried away with ourselves now. :tearsofjoy:

Foden is more creative than Alvarez, and Rodri plays a big part in their build up. I remember you said you don't eat h them do maybe you've missed this?
Lost me there (queue up for some pot and kettle)?

When I was talking about creative I was stalking actual stats. Foden is super creative and has won POTY but Rodri and Alvarez have more assists

Edit… I think you meant to say I said, I don’t rate them? What I said was i think they are overrated. I said it in the summer. Both have now had the best season of their careers. I also said that i rate palmer as higher than Foden. Palmer hasn’t turned out bad so far either and Foden has stepped up to world class now.

With Rodri people think he is the guy that makes city tick and the results when he was missing shows that. But they were also missing de Bruyne and had no creativity in those games. That’s what broke their game in those games iMO…

And our chance creation suffers massively when we play with son as CF. We lose him wide and we have no one in the box. It’s double bubble

Last edited:
I'm going to wax slightly lyrical as I've been drinking, but I can't think of many players in my Spurs supporting life (since 1990) who I've been prouder to see wearing our shirt. Or our shinnies.

Sonny bleeds blue and white. Our club means so much to him. He's up there with Ledley, Mabbs and Kane in my book.

Did you not see the vid of moura, royal and richarlison leaving training? Thinks moura was recording it. They took a dig at the clothes royal was wearing. Then royal pointed out richarlison was still wearing the spurs training top.
Richarlison says - yes but when i am going home. People will see me and say "look he plays for tottenham".

Back