• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' oustide barracks in Woolwich

Oh dear. Did you receive an education? Oh wait, don't tell me, too many Pakis and ragheads in your school to blame for that I presume.

Enlighten yourself man.

I know this means nothing, but we had 2.. in a 500 pupil inner city school. In the 80s

What will happen following this|?

A lot of hand wringing and tut-tutting from the Liberal left, a few soundbites from cameron, and then nothing.

It's all very well going on TV or Twitter, saying it's unbelieveable.

There are a lot of people in this country who want (all forms) of extemism wiped out. Do something about it. Now.

Two separate incidents of people seeking revenge by going into mosques. One in Braintree and one in Gillingham.

iPhone fail. It's because I'm brown. Don't know how to use modern technology.

Ahh. Tell us how clever you are really.

And then tell me what colour I am and the immediately implication of that assessment.

For those trying to justify these peoples actions, saying it is the work of madmen rather than anything else, bear in mind they were shouting Islamic slogans (Allahu Akhbar, or however it's spelt) and other such anti-west rhetoric.

Is it really any wonder people jump to what could be called racist conclusions?

As a footnote, have any of you seen the video now circulating about the Islamist protest march through Luton, where the former local white girl tried, quite calmly and politely, to ask why these people were spouting such hatred towards the British Police (burn in hell) and towards the laws of OUR land?

The bile being spouted in that, the way the girl was spoken to because she was a "non-believer", the refusal to accept anything other than Sharia law etc etc etc

Is it really any wonder people get riled and indeed take a racist line?

Would/could we enter a Muslim territory and walk the streets demanding death to non (christian) believers?

If we did, I strongly suspect we may get our heads hacked off. Pun intended.

Stacey Dooley

Ahh. Tell us how clever you are really.

And then tell me what colour I am and the immediately implication of that assessment.

Dude, I have literally no idea why you are getting mixed message from my posts. Maybe I should have put a wink at the end. No implication of the sort!

Maybe you should stop analysing my posts, take a step back and think about the racial hatred you posted earlier.

Stacey Dooley

I'm in love with her, she is so fit.

On another note, i'm brown but Christian. After 7/7 I was abused several times in the street and in pubs. The problem is i'm all for the EDL wanting to eradicate extremism in Islam, but a lot of Racists then jump on the bandwagon, it leads to "we need to get rid of all muslims", then "we need to get rid of all brown people" and ultimately it will lead to "we need to get rid of all non white people". Sadly this is the way the country is going, people equating everything foreign with all that is bad in England.

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich

Are they seriously showing that video on ITV whilst half his family aren't even informed yet?
The media have absolutely no filter these days, its disgusting, what are they doing giving this guy publicity?
Anything to get an audience.

This, with people posting photos of it on Twitter.

No shame, no filter, must-publish-everything mentality.

On another note, i'm brown but Christian. After 7/7 I was abused several times in the street and in pubs. The problem is i'm all for the EDL wanting to eradicate extremism in Islam, but a lot of Racists then jump on the bandwagon, it leads to "we need to get rid of all muslims", then "we need to get rid of all brown people" and ultimately it will lead to "we need to get rid of all non white people". Sadly this is the way the country is going, people equating everything foreign with all that is bad in England.

A lot of it is. Note I say a lot not all. Your point is also true but it's just the extremists we should be focusing on getting out of our country.

Not interested in meeting either the EDL and especially not you pal.

Why do you want to patronise me so, do you think I defenceless without a league of idiots behind me? Can you not accept at face value my patience with the people behind these atrocities has completely evaporated.

Your rants in previous posts (Muslims out and there being an Islamic conspiracy) made you sound like an EDL supporter though.

Did your patience with Irish people also run out after every IRA bomb? and if not, why is it different with Muslims?

A lot of it is. Note I say a lot not all. Your point is also true but it's just the extremists we should be focusing on getting out of our country.

Sadly, more and more people will vote BNP as they are the only party who are looking to actually bring the fight to extremist Muslims, however it won't stop there for them until the country is 100% white.

I think you are wrong, too many of sound mind (the majority)

Sadly, more and more people will vote BNP as they are the only party who are looking to actually bring the fight to extremist Muslims, however it won't stop there for them until the country is 100% white.

Similar to PETA.. won't stop until everyone is a veggie.

That's not strictly true. A lot of bnp members ARE far right, unfortunately, but they make good cases on quite a few sensitive issues ie immigration and housing. I looked at their website recently and was surprised.

I'm not a supporter of any party. All I want is anyone with radical views to be dealt with.

Hope the murderers recovers from their wounds, just in time for their day in court and life in a maximum security prison.

CANNOT believe the media in this country, showing footage of a man with blood coated hands holding a cleaver (also coated in blood) is just too far and they're giving them what they want FFS!

Should they survive.. they will not make the end of the year in prison.

WTF is going on with the inhabitants of this planet, the worlds fudged.. My thoughts go out to the family of the victim.

Forget religion, forget skin colour, the fact is that NO ONE has the right to behave this way in any functional society, who the fudge do these pricks think they are to carry out this kind of act on ANYONE.

I think the sharing of 'nice puffies' in this thread is also a bit of a damning indictment on modern society.

Back