• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sick sick world what is wrong with people

Let's be honest, we always knew these scum walked among us, it only takes a little prodding for them to show their true selves.
It's disheartening that there are so many of them, but I take encouragement from the push back.
They will not win.

Yep.

Was looking up some local history in Dalston. Mainly for images to use in a new local business. Idk if it’s cathartic or shocking. But almost 100 years it was the same shi1.

IMG_4832.png

Maybe it was a bit more scary as it was part of the establishment and there weren’t laws on racial hatred in the 1930s.

You’d think the world wars would have put pay to facism, but no, here’s Ridley Road market in the 1960s, a few miles south of Tottenham. Im pleased to say Mosley was attacked for arranging a march there and, like now, the majority of people are anti-facist.

IMG_4833.png

The world changes, and everything stays the same.

IMG_4834.png

Last edited:
What a complete clam.
Par for the course now with the Tories. She should run for leader. What's happening in Rotherham is particularly sickening, deliberately trying to burn people in their hotel. This is more than thuggery, we are talking attempted murder.

Yet there will still be right wing commentators saying it's because politicians are not listening to concerns about immigration. Sorry but that's rubbish. Give me immigrants over these psychopaths anytime. They are shaming our country.

Par for the course now with the Tories. She should run for leader. What's happening in Rotherham is particularly sickening, deliberately trying to burn people in their hotel. This is more than thuggery, we are talking attempted murder.

Yet there will still be right wing commentators saying it's because politicians are not listening to concerns about immigration. Sorry but that's rubbish. Give me immigrants over these psychopaths anytime. They are shaming our country.

Completely agree.

Yep.

Was looking up some local history in Dalston. Mainly for images to use in a new local business. Idk if it’s cathartic or shocking. But almost 100 years it was the same shi1.

View attachment 17462

Maybe it was a bit more scary as it was part of the establishment and there weren’t laws on racial hatred in the 1930s.

You’d think the world wars would have put pay to facism, but no, he’s Ridley Road market in the 1960s, a few miles south of Tottenham. Im pleased to say Mosley was being attacked for arranging a march there and, like now, the majority of people are anti-facist.

View attachment 17463

The world changes, and everything stays the same.

View attachment 17464
Nothing changes but the shoes.

At least Mosley dressed better than Farage.

Dangerous at any time, but - in the current climate - utterly reckless. She should be sacked immediately.

Wow. What an idiot. How is she Police and Crime commissioner with such a lack of understanding of how law works?!

What next, excuse all paedophilies because the dark web exists?!

It is just awful, beyond awful, what is happening right now.

This anger should be directed at government (the last one for sure, jury out on the present one) but the elite/establishment are content to watch the less privelged turn on each other rather than direct their anger where it is deserved. It maintains the status quo and that is all the the Establshment cares aboutl.
.And then look at the likes of Farage stoking the flames = he should be arrested for incitement,
Agree on the last government being arrested.

Far to soon to decide on the current lot. The was enough time for the previous government to get a handle on asylum (which seems to be stoking this)

Anyone engaged in any sort of illegal activity any sort whatsoever should be arrested, charged and sent to prison.

Was at Hove greyhound stadium where some tinkled up prat was chanting Muslims out, never seen any there anyway. He was wearing a pride flag.

Went down the beach first thing, love Brighton but fudge Brighton on a Sunday in the summer and fudge it on pride, far to busy.

(I mean, never mind the Brexit has basically led to Europe segregating/some nations turning facist and so on).
Brexit led to Europe turning facist?

Thats a massive stretch, get some did not agree with it and it could have gone better but then the government were crap and constantly upended by their own civil service and courts. But ideally dont think you can blame the UK for what happens in mainland Europe.

We voted to leave a trading block, 52% of us that voted did anyway.

Nothing changes but the shoes.

At least Mosley dressed better than Farage.

I was going to write Mosley was part of the establishment a member of parliament. But then so is farage.

In those series of b+w photos Mosley gets dragged to the ground and takes a bit of a kicking. Shame that gets stoped today.

The other curiosity….the facist rally lasted 3 mins before it was stopped and there were 52 arrests made. One of the 52 arrested was Max Mosley his son. This was in 1962. Fast forward a few years and Max Mosley and a Jew form a formidable tag team sewing up Formula One between them and make a killing. The last thing of note: Max gets stung by a tabloid in a romp with prostitutes dressed up as Nazis.

Last edited:
Far to soon to decide on the current lot. The was enough time for the previous government to get a handle on asylum (which seems to be stoking this)
What's stoking this is far right racists posting conspiracy theories and misinformation on line, further to the last government demonizing refugees and not condemning anti Muslim hate. Conflating what's going on now with a failure to get a handle on asylum, I'm afraid is just plain wrong. These thugs are attacking UK Citizens, beating up any ethnic who crosses their path.

What's stoking this is far right racists posting conspiracy theories and misinformation on line, further to the last government demonizing refugees and not condemning anti Muslim hate. Conflating what's going on now with a failure to get a handle on asylum, I'm afraid is just plain wrong. These thugs are attacking UK Citizens, beating up any ethnic who crosses their path.

It is just racism.

Well I agree with most of it. But some of the protestors on the news were saying they were protesting about asylum seekers. So I assumed they knew what they were protesting about.

I agree with the rest of your post though.

Back