• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

so Utd have bid 15 mill for Mane but Southampton want 25 mill ........sounds familiar

Saido and Sadio....

Kanye-West-laughing-not-laughing-GIF.gif

Look one thing that has impressed me in this transfer window is the way we have ruthlessly culled players who do not fit into Poch 's plans. There has been alleged interest in Lamela from Juve, but it would appear that he is currently in the manager's plans so he must still se e something in the guy despite what many fans think of him. Personally I think he needs a run of games for him to come good, this stop/start substitute stuff does nothing for him.

Needs a run of games? On what basis? On being crap? No player is special - least of all someone like Lamela. The only way he will get a run of games is if he earns that privilege; and the way things are going, that is highly unlikely

Needs a run of games? On what basis? On being crap? No player is special - least of all someone like Lamela. The only way he will get a run of games is if he earns that privilege; and the way things are going, that is highly unlikely
So how does an out of form earn his place if he isn't playing? Play him in the EL? But then you can't throw a player in cold if he hasn't played since last season.

I'd probably still take Berahino over Austin and Benteke purely because I think he could be used either up top by himself and alongside Kane. Benteke and Austin would be good replacements for Kane, but Berahino's game for me compliments Kane's.

I'd probably still take Berahino over Austin and Benteke purely because I think he could be used either up top by himself and alongside Kane. Benteke and Austin would be good replacements for Kane, but Berahino's game for me compliments Kane's.

I agree

Obviously the guy who wrote that article might be a really crap analyst. But if so, then so are most of the others because it seems to agree with everything I've been reading. I watched the West Brom / Emirates Marketing Project match and despite City comprehensively outplaying West Brom, Berahino was one of the best players on the pitch.

I don't know - ultimately - how you "value" a player. £1m or £10m or £50m - sometimes it all seems very arbitrary to me. But based on the fees we've already seen paid this summer, I'm afraid Berahino is comfortably worth £25m. I only hope we can afford that, because if I was West Brom I don't think I'd take a penny less.

IMO in today's market Berahino is worth the £25 million that West Brom are apparently demanding. He is only 21, works hard on the pitch, has two good feet, pace, skill, movement, is an excellent finisher and has proven that he can play in the PL. If we get him for under £25M then we have got a bargain. If we pay the full £25 million then we haven't overpaid at all. Let's face it we got £10 million for Soldado, who was a 30 year old flop!

IMO in today's market Berahino is worth the £25 million that West Brom are apparently demanding. He is only 21, works hard on the pitch, has two good feet, pace, skill, movement, is an excellent finisher and has proven that he can play in the PL. If we get him for under £25M then we have got a bargain. If we pay the full £25 million then we haven't overpaid at all. Let's face it we got £10 million for Soldado, who was a 30 year old flop!

Agreed. Has anyone seen much of Kokorin who we are now being linked to?

Back