• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saha

well??

• I knew it

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I didnt see it coming

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • I wanted Kaka or Leandro

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • bring back Ginger Pele

Votes: 13 20.6%

• Total voters
Sadly Kranjcar is more of a caricature of a footballer at the moment and probably best to part ways in the summer seeing that it appears hard to keep fitness as a squad player due to whatever reasons - discipline, low morale, etc.

Saha Revisited

That was a performance of complete and utter gash reminiscent of Pav at his worse. I initially thought signing him was a mistake but his performance against Saudi Sportswashing Machine made me think maybe I had been a bit too hasty. Now I do not know what to think apart from the fact that he has consistently failed to impress since the Saudi Sportswashing Machine match. He was shocking last night. He needs to get his brick together, because at this rate he has no future at Spurs beyond this season

I'm not sure why anyone thought otherwise to be honest? He was an absolutely amazing striker at Man utd but injuries affected him greatly, both physically and mentally.

There's still that underlying talent, so we were always going to get one or two Saudi Sportswashing Machine like performances but he's been terrible otherwise.

Still, though I was expecting little from Saha, I was at least expecting some kind of physical presence when he came in, at least one greater than the one offered by Defoe. lost count of the number of times he lost the ball today though. The crowd was audibly getting frustrated with him by the time he came off.

I've always said I'd rather have Pav than Saha. Bassong and Nelsen both meh, but losing Pienaar and Corluka was a blow. Everyone talks about the importance of squad depth at this time of the season so why we eroded ours in Jan is beyond me. Perhaps saving transfer funds for the new manager in the summer, but either way lack of depth and competition for places hasn't helped us.

I've always said I'd rather have Pav than Saha. Bassong and Nelsen both me, but losing Pienaar and Corluka was a blow. Everyone talks about the importance of squad depth at this time of the season so why we eroded ours in Jan is beyond me. Perhaps saving transfer funds for the new manager in the summer, but either way lack of depth and competition for places hasn't helped us.

Exactly

He was dreadful tonight no doubt. No movement, no strength, poor touch. Did indeed look like Pav'.

It was shocking to see how he couldn't even complete simple passes. Something is off with him. I'm just glad he was a loan and not a purchase. Defoe in, Saha on the bench, please.

Watching him passing to players in candy-striped shirts as if he actually meant it was concerning, to say the least.

I've been saying tihs since the day we signed him while more than half of the board was tossing each other into a coma how we've 'improved' on Pav substantially ( ? )and reacted aggressively to anyone daring to question the Arry masterstroke. Righto

- He had an inferior strike rate to Pav before coming here.

- He's 3 years older

- bricker finish

- Moyes reject from a team which plays some of the dullest PL fotball - says it all. He also preferred an SPL nobody ahead of him. Fantastic

Injury prone, talentless, old crock who was finished the moment SAF told him to jog and has never managed to respark his Fulham form from a decade ago. Moves slower than the tourist Kranjcar and couldn't shoot his way out of a wet paper bag.

Pathetic signing from a man who clearly has fudge all clue about priority transfers an actual targets outside MOTD and has shown that since he came - resigned some of his old buddies and that's it. VdV was a Levy signing and Arry didn't even know he's available.

Same goes for Nelsen who nearly cost us another penalty last night and makes Corluka look like Usian Bolt. Pathetic transfer ambition for a club which at the beginning of the new year was one of the title contenders and now is the laughing stock of the PL, having regressed to Santini's form of results.

Last edited:
Saha was brick last night whenever he received the ball and tried to pass it. However Defoe's off the ball movement is so much fudging worse, how many times was in a position to receive the ball to do something with it? I'd rather Saha being available and playing brick than that.

Saha was brick last night whenever he received the ball and tried to pass it. However Defoe's off the ball movement is so much fudging worse, how many times was in a position to receive the ball to do something with it? I'd rather Saha being available and playing brick than that.

I disagree.

Saha was sh#t, but he looked like Pav did in many a game.

I love this board, now we miss Pav??

:ross:

Back