• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Drăgușin

he's made a few mistakes already ... i suppose cuti doesn't set a high bar.

we need players capable of maintaining concentration all the time. if there's a big difference between the top teams in the epl and us is how often we make individual mistakes

he's made a few mistakes already ... i suppose cuti doesn't set a high bar.

we need players capable of maintaining concentration all the time. if there's a big difference between the top teams in the epl and us is how often we make individual mistakes
If by not setting a high bar you mean for mistakes, limited to this season, accepting all of his supposed mistakes as big mistakes, sure.

Romero the player, seen as a whole, over his time for us, sets a ridiculously high bar.

Sat in the lower east yesterday as we needed more tickets
3 people in front us had come from Romania for the game
Saw him play 7 minutes but had the best view of his sending off
What I couldn’t work out was he had control of it and then lost it… what happened

What I couldn’t work out was he had control of it and then lost it… what happened
He did a Pickford…misjudged the pace of the ball and it went too far past him, attacker nipped in.

Yeah, he made a mistake tonight and he will learn from it.

Still think we are better off with him in the team though than Romero. Apart from tonight, he is a better ball player, quicker and less likely to switch off and leave the likes of Vardy with a free header.

Would really like to see Porro-Drag-VdV-Udogie as back four... Very nice!

:rolleyes:

It's nice that Radu's agent has finally signed up to GG right? :D

Unfortunate moment that makes things a little iffier for the rest of the group / league stage. Defenders are judged by these single moments and for someone who could really do with the game time, it wasn't ideal. The young lad has got a bit of making up to his teammates and manager - FWIW he appears to have the right attitude to do so.

How many games does Radu miss? Can't be 3 can it?
I suppose there is a knock on effect here as well.

If we are not wanting Rom and VDV to play the next 3 games it leaves us with Davies to partner Rom and then that leaves Udogie as our only LB.

The conclusion being it would be handy to have Spence as an option....you silly sausage Ange :)

I was there as well so haven't seen a replay but he seemed to just be a bit lax. He had the ball and seemed to think he had way more time available to him and the Juninho nicked it off him.

I still think he could've caught the fella in a straight race after losing possession. Sometimes it's like an ego thing with players where they don't wanna look like they got mugged so take a player out or pull them back etc. But it is what it is, He'll miss the opportunity for more game time and will have to learn from it

He let it run across him so he could play it back to the keeper but the ball was travelling a little too fast to just let it run. If he had actually controller it first, that wouldn’t have happened imo.

I still think he could've caught the fella in a straight race after losing possession. Sometimes it's like an ego thing with players where they don't wanna look like they got mugged so take a player out or pull them back etc. But it is what it is, He'll miss the opportunity for more game time and will have to learn from it
He's not a speedster so I dunno about that. There wasn't a ton of space for him to first catch him and then get on the right side of him to make a challenge.

I suppose there is a knock on effect here as well.

If we are not wanting Rom and VDV to play the next 3 games it leaves us with Davies to partner Rom and then that leaves Udogie as our only LB.

The conclusion being it would be handy to have Spence as an option....you silly sausage Ange :)
Still think it's just the one game, but not sure.

If 3 games we can always mix it up a bit. Romero and VdV one week, Udogie and Romero the next with Davies playing a mix of CB and LB. Or play Gray or Dorrington at CB if Ange wants to really mix it up.

But would have been good to have Spence available, for him and us.

Back