• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Anyone else think that Kaboul looks a lot closer to match fitness than he's done in years? In the last couple of seasons when he's returned from injury he's often looked uncomfortable and in a bit of pain. So far in the preseason he's looked a lot more confident when running and tackling.

Might just be me being optimistic...

Kaboul obviously looked more fit against Toronto, fingers crossed he will keep away from injuries from now on.

Talk Sport, probably nonsense:

Tottenham will complete their pre-season tour of North America on Sunday as they face Chicago Fire at Toyota Park.

Spurs have already drawn 3-3 with Seattle Sounders and beaten Toronto 3-2, with Erik Lamela scoring twice in the latter fixture, and they now face their final challenge on American soil.

MLS side Chicago currently have Lilywhites youngster Grant Ward among their ranks, and they won’t be a roll over for Mauricio Pochettino’s men, but the Argentine manager may well turn to some of the younger members of his own touring part for the game.

Ryan Fredericks, who spent some of last season on loan at Millwall, could be given more playing time along with Zeki Fryers in the back four, while Tom Carroll could get the nod in central midfield again.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/totte...unleash-kids-140726103916#SwICPlArWzIZdoQp.99

It's time for a convincing win, let's thrash them!

So in other words, it's going to be a goal filled but disappointing 2-2.

If that's the lineup for the first half, then I'd expect the second half to be more promising. Likely we'll see Davies and Walker starting in the fullback roles with Lennon, Lamela and Eriksen behind Soldado. The question will be how well we balance the midfield once Capoue has left the field. In both games we have looked fragile once he has gone off.

Walker & Kaboul both need more pitch time re fitness.

I'd be extremely surprised if Lamela, Soldado don't get pitch time together again, as they both need the confidence and game time.

Walker & Kaboul both need more pitch time re fitness.

I'd be extremely surprised if Lamela, Soldado don't get pitch time together again, as they both need the confidence and game time.

Agreed, would be smart to develop a partnership that clearly could be something very big the coming season.

If anyone's bored, right now it's Roma - Man Utd in some kind of pre season cup, followed by Real Madrid - Inter. There's also NY Red Bulls - Some other red scum in an hour. I cannot guarantee it will make you less bored though.

If anyone's bored, right now it's Roma - Man Utd in some kind of pre season cup, followed by Real Madrid - Inter. There's also NY Red Bulls - Some other red scum in an hour. I cannot guarantee it will make you less bored though.

Rooneys goal was unreal.

10 goals and 0 conceded so far in 135 minutes of Louis van Gaal being in charge of Manchester United!

United are looking very good. Thank **** Liverpool aren't. They lost 0-1 to this Roma team after an incredibly dull game.

THFC team v @ChicagoFire: Freidel, Walker, Dawson (c), Veljkovic, Rose, Holtby, Capoue, Mason, Townsend, Lamela, Kane.

THFC subs v @ChicagoFire: McGee, Fredericks, Naughton, Davies, Kaboul, Lennon, Eriksen, Ceballos, Falque, Soldado

Back