• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2024

Probably be my last game at Tottenham today been going since 1958 and my first game we beat Bolton 4-1 be nice if it was the same today, Arthritis, eyesight, travel and fans make it a chore rather than a good day out for me now.

Had some great time at WHL with family and friends particularly with my dad as to be honest I only went to games at first to be with him and share his interest, looking back I was a right little brick as soon as I was a teenager I dropped him and went with my mates.

The new stadium is great but it has never felt like home to me, but I expect it just nostalgia clouding my feelings.

Have to make do with watching on tele, following on the net or even listening to the fearful radio commentaries, at least I'll be warm and be able to watch with a beer in my hand and get to toilet quickly, big bonuses no moaning idiots behind me and Sunday lunch at a proper time.

I'm with you. The shiny new stadium is very good and is going to be massive for the club financially. But it's not, and never will be, White Hart Lane, for atmosphere.
Said it many times I just wished we could have upgraded the old ground with extra tiers.

Our visits are getting less frequent as the years roll on and we get older. Plus its a nightmare trying to get tickets these days if you dont get them on the release day

I think I prefer the potential 2nd half team again! Looking forward to VDV, Romero amd the youngsters coming on

Probably be my last game at Tottenham today been going since 1958 and my first game we beat Bolton 4-1 be nice if it was the same today, Arthritis, eyesight, travel and fans make it a chore rather than a good day out for me now.

Had some great time at WHL with family and friends particularly with my dad as to be honest I only went to games at first to be with him and share his interest, looking back I was a right little brick as soon as I was a teenager I dropped him and went with my mates.

The new stadium is great but it has never felt like home to me, but I expect it just nostalgia clouding my feelings.

Have to make do with watching on tele, following on the net or even listening to the fearful radio commentaries, at least I'll be warm and be able to watch with a beer in my hand and get to toilet quickly, big bonuses no moaning idiots behind me and Sunday lunch at a proper time.

I feel your reasons mate i really do, it has crossed my mind to a couple of times at the end of recent seasons that it may be time for me to call it quits. Far more hassle then it used to be going to games and dealing with the travel and everything that goes with that, far to many fans who bitch about everything to do with how our club is run and the entitlement they think they deserve.

At the end of the last few seasons i have said maybe its time to stop all the traveling and all the brick that goes with it and then August come around again and off i go again. Spurs are a drug for me [ not the only drug but i have kicked all that other brick to a end]. And so it goes on, i must be mad. :)

Biss really driving with the ball! He will lose it occasionally, but that's how Ange want him to play, so don't be moaning when it doesn't succeed every time. It's wonderful when it does!

Back