• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

I don't know why no word has been said. I mean he's spoke about why Kaboul, Sandro etc have missed out but we havent even heard word on Holtby. Only logical explanation is that he played through an injury for Germany U21s and that could be the problem.

Why is that the only logical explanation?

What is illogical about him picking up an injury in the final game, or him picking up an injury in training after the tournament?

You know we've all just assumed we're going to go 4-3-3 this season? well we haven't even played that formation once in pre season.

You know we've all just assumed we're going to go 4-3-3 this season? well we haven't even played that formation once in pre season.

Its odd isnt it. The youth teams all play that way, AVB's always played that way previously, when he joined he said he would eventually play that way, but we havent played that way.

For me, one of the biggest limitations to it is Lennon as he doesnt naturally suit the wide right position in a 4-3-3

Chadli was definitely central against Monaco.

Anyway, of this team I hope only Lloris, Walker, Dembele, Paulinho and Soldado are first 11 starters.

@SpursOfficial 1m

New signings @R9Soldado, @NChadli and Paulinho introduced to a fantastic reception at White Hart Lane ahead of kick-off. #THFC

and we dont see it for a 4 minute ad break, ****s

Back