• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

Only pre season so not too worried (yet) about Bale, but if he plays on Wednesday then he's gotta play against Palace, even if he doesn't want to.

Still scratching my head about Rose. Like playing well for Sunderland is an indicator that he can cut it in a top 4 hopeful side.

I don't know why no word has been said. I mean he's spoke about why Kaboul, Sandro etc have missed out but we havent even heard word on Holtby. Only logical explanation is that he played through an injury for Germany U21s and that could be the problem.

Doesn't even make sense to not include Benny on the bench if he isn't injured. Weird. Him and AVB seemed to get on, AVB quick to always state how Benny is important to him, Benny talking about how they talk about cars. I mean even if he isn't his type of player, he's a good fudging player and is a big part of the club.

Doesn't even make sense to not include Benny on the bench if he isn't injured. Weird. Him and AVB seemed to get on, AVB quick to always state how Benny is important to him, Benny talking about how they talk about cars. I mean even if he isn't his type of player, he's a good fudging player and is a big part of the club.

But if he's being sold, as he suggested himself, then there's zero point having him on the bench. May as well give someone else the game time

whilst i agree, it's where they played against Monaco

They might have lined up that way but i was there in Monaco and Chadli was out wide almost the entire time he was out there...

As for tonight, my guess is it will be a 4-3-3 with Sigg our forward most CM.

Chadli ---- Soldado ---- Lennon

--- Sigg --- Dembele --- Paul ---

They might have lined up that way but i was there in Monaco and Chadli was out wide almost the entire time he was out there...

As for tonight, my guess is it will be a 4-3-3 with Sigg our forward most CM.

Chadli ---- Soldado ---- Lennon

--- Sigg --- Dembele --- Paul ---

Mumorn remember i said that to you during the game last week? Chadli spent 95% of the game on the wing.

Mumorn remember i said that to you during the game last week? Chadli spent 95% of the game on the wing.

he was all over. fair play to VolSpur who was there but I saw what I saw. He was brick though, but it's one game and the whole team was.

Back