• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

Townsend for Lennon is the only change I'd make.

Not sure though, Townsend hasn't got an England cap so I'm not sure if he's at the required level.

Bit surprised we're not playing 4-3-3 given our abundance of CMs and with no Ade, Bale and Soldado

Townsend for Lennon is the only change I'd make.

Not sure though, Townsend hasn't got an England cap so I'm not sure if he's at the required level.

its ok Mumorn, AVB has made a note of your suggestion and he will make it in due course

hmmmm are you sure? he's spent an awful amount of time on the wing.

according to the graphic before the game and how the official Spurs page laid it out I imagine he has been playing central, I haven't seen Siggy anywhere but out wide so I imagined he was playing out there like they have said, probably why we haven't done much in the final third if we have two players on the left :lol:

Bit surprised we're not playing 4-3-3 given our abundance of CMs and with no Ade, Bale and Soldado

With Holtby injured and Sandro and Paulinho not up to speed.

We only have three available CMs.. and one of those is also a backup CB for the day

Once again nothing creative from the centre of midfield, Chadli, Siggy just looking lost Lennon not contributing Dembele getting caught in possession all the time and Parker just looking so limited in ability, welcome back Spurs, we just look a mess going forward.

Whoever is in charge of our defensive dead ball coaching should be sacked. 0-2. Far too easy.

Back