• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

so, we're are basing who's a better player based on who can get in the England team nowadays? fudge me, you're horrific. :ross:

so now you know better than Roy Hodsgon? good grief :ross:

Ok so far, good passing..pundit says we have pace at the back..Kane wins 2 free kicks and clever passing from a clever player.

Moutinho is a class act. What could have been...exactly what we lack in admittedly a meaningless game is a bit of craft..hope to see Hudd second half. I dunno what is going on with Little Legs..

Missed the build up and not going to read all the was through the thread. Are all the players missing today injured or is it just the way AVB approaches pre-season? ie does he view pre-season freindlies as meaningless and think that players can get fit mainly by training?

Expected to see Sandro, Kaboul, Paulinho, Holtby and Dawson today

Ok so far, good passing..pundit says we have pace at the back..Kane wins 2 free kicks and clever passing from a clever player.

Moutinho is a class act. What could have been...exactly what we lack in admittedly a meaningless game is a bit of craft..hope to see Hudd second half. I dunno what is going on with Little Legs..

Yeah with a few tweaks here and there we should be okay. Bring on Hudd, Townsend and move siggy centrally.

Missed the build up and not going to read all the was through the thread. Are all the players missing today injured or is it just the way AVB approaches pre-season? ie does he view pre-season freindlies as meaningless and think that players can get fit mainly by training?

Expected to see Sandro, Kaboul, Paulinho, Holtby and Dawson today

Dawson didn't travel, had a scan on a leg 'knock'

Holtby is injured.

Sandro, Kaboul and Paulinho not ready yet.

The thing is we are playing 4-5-1 with Chadli playing the furthest forward of the midfielder. Lennon and Siggi are too far wide near the touch line. So Kane is a bit stranded on his own up front.

Still no 4-3-3.

Their goal was offside, wasn't it?

I think we are coping better than I expected defensively. Luckily we have pace back their at least, which rescues us in some situations. Pretty dire going forward though.

Moutinho is the class act out there for me. We really need a player like him in the middle of the park. Doesn't look like we will get one, however.

Back