• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

These commentators are annoying.

"They need to address the lack of goals from central midfield"

"Now that Bale's playing central, they need to look at bringing in someone to play from the left"

"I wonder if David Moyes is here to look at Bale"

Decent performance from what I saw. The biggest unknown quality is our midfield. At the moment, only Parker looks like he's on it. Tackling and picking out defense splitting passes. He has the experience much of the team lack. If we sell him, I'd like us to bring in a Davids type. Maybe our new Brazilian has a cool head, and if Sandro comes back, we'll be all guns blazing. But there are a lot of unknown quantities. I hope Dembele picks it up, he has the ability but rarely seems to stamp himself on a game and dominate it, as he could.

Last edited:
These commentators are annoying.

"They need to address the lack of goals from central midfield"

"Now that Bale's playing central, they need to look at bringing in someone to play from the left"

"I wonder if David Moyes is here to look at Bale"

They are truly truly awful. Dempsey is rubbish from the left but spent most of his time at Fulham there. Siggy has played more of the game on the left anyway.

Can't wait to see

---------------------LLoris----------------------
Walker----Kaboul------Vertonghen----Ekotto
-----Dembele----Sandro----Paulinho---------
-----Lennon/Chadli---------Bale--------------
-------------------Ade/Defoe/Soldado---------

What a bottle job from the goalie. Dembele poor passing. Caulker has got to work on his passing.
Cracking pass from Rose

I think if Parker was played the way he was under Redknapp then i think he could still be a very important part of the team.

Want to see Fryers in action.

Caulker a bit half hearted for me.

Fryers meant that tackle. Good!

Last edited:
Back