• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

I'm not a million miles away from agreeing with you on this, but I still have a fundamental objection to 'remain' getting onto the ballot paper for any future referendum. Remain lost. End of. By all means ask the people in what manner they wish to leave, that's fine. But I just cannot accept a 'leave vs. remain' re-run after all the shenanigans of the losing side since 2016.

I realise that this is just restating a million acres of old ground, but it's how I feel.

A Johnson deal vs no deal referendum would be interesting

And just perpetuate the last 3 years of block, block, no action, no challenge, block some more?

Im not fan of Boris at all, but I really really like the fact he is bringing it to a head.

Agree, he is the only one among the spineless arseholes that have fudged about over the last couple of years that is trying to achieve what the majority voted for.

Agree, he is the only one among the spineless arseholes that have fudged about over the last couple of years that is trying to achieve what the majority voted for.

Some of those "spineless arseholes" are thinking of others and not just themselves.
I don't personally care what happens deal or no deal as I'm 67 and am financially set. My thoughts and concerns are with my children and mainly my grandchildren.

We all need to think more about the kids.

Some of those "spineless arseholes" are thinking of others and not just themselves.
I don't personally care what happens deal or no deal as I'm 67 and am financially set. My thoughts and concerns are with my children and mainly my grandchildren.

They should be thinking about the majority of the country that wanted Brexit, not their own personal preference.

I voted Remain by the way, but all these dirty tricks we’ve seen to try and delay and get another vote have been embarrassing to be honest. Some of these people in parliament are going to get a serious shock at the polling station after their antics.

Boris is a tit, quite clearly, but he’s just, clumsily, fighting fire with fire.

Next you will be telling us you believe in fairy's as well. ;)

For me this is the danger. If Boris was bringing it to a head genuinely in the interests of the country I would agree with you. But he and his extreme brexit cronies could have ended this by voting for May's deal. They didn't because it did not suit their agenda. Beware the snake oil salesman.

For me this is the danger. If Boris was bringing it to a head genuinely in the interests of the country I would agree with you. But he and his extreme brexit cronies could have ended this by voting for May's deal. They didn't because it did not suit their agenda. Beware the snake oil salesman.

They are all snake oil salesman in my eyes after all the self serving that has been going on over the last 12 months. I have never been a big political man over the years but this lot in the house now are the biggest load of arseholes i have seen.

They should be thinking about the majority of the country that wanted Brexit, not their own personal preference.

I voted Remain by the way, but all these dirty tricks we’ve seen to try and delay and get another vote have been embarrassing to be honest. Some of these people in parliament are going to get a serious shock at the polling station after their antics.

Boris is a tit, quite clearly, but he’s just, clumsily, fighting fire with fire.
Don't entirely disagree with you mate over the shenanigans of the last 3 years. But some of that is in part due to the complicated matters involved like the back stop, like our lack of infrastructure at the port. I am a remainer but accepted that many leavers had concerns about immigration and I want to leave a deal that gives us back control of our borders while protecting our partnership with our European partners. The danger is now to allow the extreme brexiteers to have their way, hijack an emotive issue and exploit it to give us a right wing brexit. That I am afraid is what I fear Boris is doing.

They are all snake oil salesman in my eyes after all the self serving that has been going on over the last 12 months. I have never been a big political man over the years but this lot in the house now are the biggest load of arseholes i have seen.
It won't change by having an election though. It will just enable Boris to fulfil his ambitions.

Say what you want about Boris he has the balls to take on the courts win lose or draw.

Corbyn aint got the balls to take on an election

People want bravery and decisiveness as a leadership, Corbyn lost traction to the biggest joke parties in world history aka Lib dems and the Greens, even Hezbollah has more credability than those two.

Anyone that thinks or drinks the coole of Corbyn need their heads testing

Say what you want about Boris he has the balls to take on the courts win lose or draw.

Corbyn aint got the balls to take on an election

People want bravery and decisiveness as a leadership, Corbyn lost traction to the biggest joke parties in world history aka Lib dems and the Greens, even Hezbollah has more credability than those two.

Anyone that thinks or drinks the coole of Corbyn need their heads testing

He didn't take on the courts!
The courts took on Johnson and his gang of cronies and they were stopped!

Back