• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

paul clement arrested

The way the Swansea fans beneath us celebrated getting a point and the way a manager I used to respect set up to not even attempt to play football means I think Wembley actually will be a problem. Not that the players or fans can not live with it but because all those crap teams will sit behind the ball.

Am already dreading the Brighton game as they play an overly defensive system anyway.

Think Swansea should be paying us our money back because I went for a football match and what I saw today was not it.

It's 100% football

Football is about getting results and a draw for them is a huge result

I feel like I have been fcuked in the arse and not in the good way. First league game for me, Wednesday was great night because I saw a team come and play football.

Really not bothered by us because I am spurs till i die, but I can not remember even seeing teams come to the lane and play that defensive before. Hell even lower league teams put a bit of an effort in in the cup. Thought Wycombe were very unlucky last year.

If this is how every team is going to set up just so they can say they got a point at Wembley then fcuk it I will do Bournemouth, Palace and Brighton but that will be it for me and the league this year.

Swansea came for a point, rode their luck a little bit and got it. On another day, the luck would have fallen a bit more our way and I think we'd have got that first goal to open them up and scored a few more on top, but it wasn't to be.

It's up to us to open up the game by scoring, most teams are going to be very happy to play for a point away at Spurs.

I feel like I have been fcuked in the arse and not in the good way. First league game for me, Wednesday was great night because I saw a team come and play football.

Really not bothered by us because I am spurs till i die, but I can not remember even seeing teams come to the lane and play that defensive before. Hell even lower league teams put a bit of an effort in in the cup. Thought Wycombe were very unlucky last year.

If this is how every team is going to set up just so they can say they got a point at Wembley then fcuk it I will do Bournemouth, Palace and Brighton but that will be it for me and the league this year.

I've seen plenty do this

Leicester have done it, Chelsea have done it and both won the league

I've seen plenty do this

Leicester have done it, Chelsea have done it and both won the league

It is a goodish point, I would say they were more counter attacking. Swansea were not counter attacking, they parked the bus and then got another bus and parked that.

When AVB did it with us I called him a disgrace, I am quite neutral in that regard.

It is a goodish point, I would say they were more counter attacking. Swansea were not counter attacking, they parked the bus and then got another bus and parked that.

When AVB did it with us I called him a disgrace, I am quite neutral in that regard.
I hate it as a spectacle but to do it well like they did they also deserve credit

That is the first time though I have ever seen a team set up at Corners to have all 11 players within the box. Not one outlet. Anti-football indeed. Yes its down to us to break them down, its pragmatic from their point of view. But a few seasons back Swansea were riding high because they played to win.

This is why I feel that top 4 and a couple of cup runs would constitute a good season for us this year. Swansea were horrific.....it is the epitome if anti football, but a lot of small sides are going to play that way against us now. We really need Barkley for someone like him in the January window to give us another option to break these fudgers down!

That is the first time though I have ever seen a team set up at Corners to have all 11 players within the box. Not one outlet. Anti-football indeed. Yes its down to us to break them down, its pragmatic from their point of view. But a few seasons back Swansea were riding high because they played to win.
I've seen Spurs pack the box with 11 on a defensive corner under Poch. Quite regularly I believe.

So so arrogant.

He did a job on us, like a lot of managers that park the bus do.

It is up to us to break them down.

It is not arrogant to want to watch a game of football. I have seen us lose to teams lower down in the table loads of times. I usually complain about us and dont worry about west brom or who ever, but never seen s team that defensive before.

It is not arrogant to want to watch a game of football. I have seen us lose to teams lower down in the table loads of times. I usually complain about us and dont worry about west brom or who ever, but never seen s team that defensive before.

It is arrogant to look down at teams who have a game plan and stick to it.

It is up to us the bigger team to break them down - we can't and it's anti football.

Back