• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Arsenal in 1st gear mode, coasting through the game,but at 1-0 could be a dangerous tactic. Is that pins dropping I can hear?

Last edited:
Bmy_td2CMAALbZi.jpg

No doubt the most exciting thing that has happened in this match so far.

Lol Chelsea bottling it??? Not watching it admittedly but 0-0 at HT against an all-but-relegated Norwich??

Too funny. Chelsea will end up with nothing. Maybe the players can't see City not winning their last two games either?

These camera guys must get tipped off, htf do they spot these guys otherwise?

Specific areas of the stadium are reserved for other pros/managers/special guests etc. there's always a bit of downtime when you're at your camera before the game and at half time etc. director asks you to pick off crowd shots for the edit later, and also to scan who is in the seats mentioned before.

they've hopefully stopped Liverpool winning anything though, which is the point of football
Why are you so butthurt over the scousers? We havent even been their rivals really at any point in decades.

Sorry I just cant believe parts of our fanbase hate other teams more than Chelsea. Only Arsenal and debatabley West Ham should be lent so much despise among our fans. Teams like the Manchesters and Liverpool can be disliked by any means but I can only assume it is our new breed of fans so desperate for another team not to win something they want Chelski to do a favour.

I almost loathe Chelsea as much as the gooners these days and thats saying something. Did anyone see Mourinho earlier? Didn't go on a lap of honour, instead just pointed to his heart and walked down the tunnel. What a selfish odious toad of a man. Makes it all about him.

Why are you so butthurt over the scousers? We havent even been their rivals really at any point in decades.

Sorry I just cant believe parts of our fanbase hate other teams more than Chelsea. Only Arsenal and debatabley West Ham should be lent so much despise among our fans. Teams like the Manchesters and Liverpool can be disliked by any means but I can only assume it is our new breed of fans so desperate for another team not to win something they want Chelski to do a favour.

I almost loathe Chelsea as much as the gooners these days and thats saying something. Did anyone see Mourinho earlier? Didn't go on a lap of honour, instead just pointed to his heart and walked down the tunnel. What a selfish odious toad of a man. Makes it all about him.

I'm not a new fan. I don't want Liverpool to ever win anything. I dislike Chelsea more than Liverpool yes but still hate the scousers with a passion.

Back