• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

@AntiqueFootball: I think this is what you call a goal. http://vine.co/v/MrxVMiDJ6UF

[vine]/MrxVMiDJ6UF[/vine]

Such a shame that Aguero is so injury prone :(

@mixedknuts: This is Aguero vs Suarez, 2013-14 seasons. Shocking how little Suarez loses the ball this year. Both amazing. pic.twitter.com/LBzXU

BmstCmkCEAA-WLh.png

When is it a great atmosphere up there anyway? I've been there 3 or 4 times and you could hear a pin drop each time. I realise it's prob diff v Liverpool but against city I've no doubt it's usually ****.

What's that song the City fans are singing? "Steve Gerrard, Gerrard ... ... Demba Ba ... something, something". Sounds like they're enjoying it. :lol:

Chelski loanee Lukaku could give another big favour to his mother club today. And Liverpool too in the process, of course.

Seem to remember he's scored a few more goals against Chelski's other rivals too this season.

Lee Probert is a hero.
He should book Djeko and add 5 minutes for this. I'm sure Edin's shoulder will be fine if he gets the chance to wrap this up in the next 20 minutes…the nancy!

Back