• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Didn't Swansea used to be good?

I just realised I'll never get to se Spurs win the title, my heart will never hold up all the way through a title tilt.... I'm knackered, I'm gonna have a lie down after this.

the city game ruined me, but I had no doubts that we would turn it around and win today, we were a class above them

fudgein hell, we were 0-1 down on the radio as i left work, no radio in the car, just went on bbc website to check scores, convinced it was gonna show 0-1 FT. fudgein yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just screamed into a pillow coz my little girl is asleep hahaha, oh my GHod!!

Come on you mutha-phuckin Spurrrrrrrrrrssss!!!!!

bricknal lost as well.................

..are we garenteed CL now?...................

Super Tottenham from the Lane.......................

just get in there .....................................I honestly thought we had lost catching up with the thread......
GHod there would have been some negative posts....but we woneth baby we won.

Did the fans get behind the Team enough??????????????????

...so so important

Chadli the Saviour .....again!

Never in doubt! In Poch we trust!

@SpursStatMan
Spurs have won six consecutive Premier League games for the first time since December 2011.

CcUE4FPWoAAY-ZM.jpg

Back