• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Didn't Swansea used to be good?

fudge yes! Well done, lads, that took some balls and insistence. Get in! Scum lost too. fudge yes! Coys!

Yeeesss, we came back well in the second half. Finally got the goal after a redirected pass/shot. We are showing brilliant resilience ! Loooving it, COYS !!!

Well done Spurs!! Well done!! We wasted chances in the second half to put Swansea to the sword but 3pts is 3points!!

GET. IN.

Phew.

Okay. Four wins, four draws and three losses will get us to seventy points. A couple more wins on the bounce and even lower mid-table form will get us there heading into the final nine games.

Feck you Leicester Fans! we are Tottenham we wont give up!!!

COYS!

Such character and balls from the boys today! great subs from Poch!

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Fantastic performance, even when we went 1-0 down I was still very confident we'd come away with 3 points which speaks volumes about the squad we have as a few years ago I would be very pessimistic.

I notice a few on this forum still worry though. The halftime kneejerks about end of season slump!

Keep taking each game as it comes along and enjoying days like these.

Everywhere we go... YID ARMY

Back