• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottingham Hotspurs v Manchester Utd

67% possession, 4 attempts on target to their 1.

Sometimes it clicked. We looked in control. But not scintillating somehow.

Feels like one of those games where we score early and then take it down half a notch... we need to bury one of these chances or I think they will peg us back and we'll all settle for a point and a bit of a concert

Should have been more:
- Son sitter
- Alli should have squared to Son
- Kane should have squared to Alli

Lets get another and kill it off

Should have been more:
- Son sitter

Twice. It should have been out of sight by now. But let's appreciate what we have - a goal from Big D*ck Vic and a lead we can probably hold on to unless United change it up in the second half.

I think we are playing ok, Utd don't really care. If we can get a 2nd, it's all over, if we only have 1 then they can sneak an equaliser.

Should have been more:
- Son sitter

I hope our lads are not trying to score in the last game at the lane for legend status?

He's been taking up great positions non-stop. Had a great shot on target. Not much coming off for him but he's trying things that if/when they come off will open them up.
That was a very speculative Hollywood shot, very unlikely to beat de gear.

When he's got the ball he hasn't really been effective compared to Eriksen and son. You can tell by the number of kicks they receive from the man u players lol.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Don't think I've ever seen Tottenham dominate United so much. Ever. Problem is they are easily capable of getting a breakaway so we need to be on our guard and take our chances.

I think we have played really well so far, couple of lapses in concentration but in general we have been really good. Could do with a Ali, Kane and Son looking up for the square ball in box, but if we keep this up I reckon we could be looking at another couple at least.

Back