• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

We're playing away at the billionaire Champions elect, they have had very few chances and we've done extremely well

All we need is for Bale or Lennon to take their man on a few times and get a slice of luck with a cross

COYS

COYS!!!

Bale,stay out wide...Lennon,run at Clichy FFS!!!

I don't know who Lennon and Bale are going to cross to? Defoe will be beaten every time.
I think we're much better with Bale and Lennon on the wrong wings when we don't have Ade in the middle to win the header.

Walker needs to learn when to control the ball rather than just running on to it.

Bale needs to stop running straight in to his opponent.

Lennon needs to take Clichy on more often.

Parker needs to up his passing game

Lennon needs to start doing his ground crosses to Defoe that he used to do so well.

for him to run onto? yes!

On a side note it makes me laugh whenever modric jumps for a ball booted by a keeper just because he never ever wins it.. he just looks so small... :rolleyes:

fudge off Emirates Marketing Project fans appealing for everything! Shocked you can see anything doing your stupid Poznan

Back