• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

If my father in law told me he wanted my son to support someone other then tottenham i would spit in his face and then tell him how i fudge his daughter in the arse before cumming on her face and i would do the same to him if he ever suggested my son support anyone but tottenham.

I wish you were my dad Chich

I bet a trillion pounds we'd win if we subbed off Defoe for Pienaar and moved Bale as the furthest forward central attacker.

Good half from us - gonna be verrry tight and come down to a clever finish from Aguero/Silva/VdV or a bosh from Defoe

Keep going lads, keep up the confidence and get Lennon/Bale to take their men on.

Great. We haven't conceded. Now let's figure out how to attack.

Wife's second comment of the morning - "Modric looks like Jay from inbetweeners."

Former England left-back and BBC Radio 5 live pundit Michael Gray on why Tottenham defender Benoit Assou-Ekotto is wearing a different coloured boot on each foot: "When you go out there you try on different boots and wear what feels right. He probably just wants to be comfortable. But his feet look like a rainbow."

:cool:

They are there for the takin. Get lennon or walker on clichy. We do look a bit nervous. But fudge it. Ill risk the loss with all out attack.

I bet a trillion pounds we'd win if we subbed off Defoe for Pienaar and moved Bale as the furthest forward central attacker.

-------------------------Parker--------------------

---------------Modric-----------------------------

--Lennon----------------------------------Pienaar--

----------------------VDV-------------------------

-------------------------------Bale----------------

This game highlights what Bade Ade gives us, and what we were missing for a couple of years before he arrived:

1. Clever movement up front which drags his markers about;
2. The ability to hold the ball up, so it doesn't just keep coming back all the time, allowing the rest of the team to move into better positions;
3. Good link up play to put other people in on goal.

VDV and Defoe just don't offer the same options. Regardless of what happens in this game, we really need a like-for like (in style, if not ability) back up for Bad Ade.

No "out ball" to Adebayor today and we're constantly passing it back to Freidel instead.
If we threw on Livermore for one of the 4 attacking players we'd retain possession much better and start going forwards instead of backwards.

We're doing alright, but we're not being expansive enough, need to get the wingers the ball on the wing, it's fudging simple. It's too congested in the middle for anything to happen

They are there for the taking, like Souness said we still haven't really got going, maybe an inspiring half time chat with Harry the man manger king, can spark that edge. Other than that very positive, we have looked relatively comfortable and able to deal with what is thrown at us, and considering we were not even at it, just think what we will be like after a harry teamtalk. GHod bless that man.

having a pass he can deal with might help the lad, rather than subbing him for being an unwitting spectator.
Quite what you think Pienaar will achieve is hard to follow, but Bales play so far hardly inspires me to see him debut in a totally unfamiliar role.

There is no link to Defoe from the midfield, so its hardly surprising that he is being overrun, VDV yet again goes a wandering..........

No "out ball" to Adebayor today and we're constantly passing it back to Freidel instead.
If we threw on Livermore for one of the 4 attacking players we'd retain possession much better and start going forwards instead of backwards.

Because livermore is brilliant at passing it forward? he would give us less options in front of the ball, he would make us better defensively but if i saw that sub from harry i'd reckon he was playing for a draw...

City are playing like the away side and sitting back and trying to hit us on the counter. Just a shame we don't have many players that can shoot from distance.

Back