• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Given that they play 3 AMs floating, i would have preferred sticking livermore in and taking off VDV or Bale

I am thinking thank fuk you are not the manager because that is just ridiculous. Bale is one of our most effective attackers and as we are ready without Ade you would be effectively castrating us. And if you do not play VDV you would be playing Defoe upfront on his own. Dude WTF?

Strongest players do not always make the strongest team, sometimes you just have to counteract what the opposition does. Don't necessarily think he's picked the wrong team today, but you can't always have the attitude that you have to play your best players

I am thinking thank fuk you are not the manager because that is just ridiculous. Bale is one of our most effective attackers and as we are ready without Ade you would be effectively castrating us. And if you do not play VDV you would be playing Defoe upfront on his own. Dude WTF?

Gutter Boy levels of delusion. I hope Defoe plays a blinder today and silences these jokers.

Strongest players do not always make the strongest team, sometimes you just have to counteract what the opposition does. Don't necessarily think he's picked the wrong team today, but you can't always have the attitude that you have to play your best players

The strongest form of defence is offence?

I think this is going to be a game of we can score more then you..

Aye and we used to play a very good offensive team under Ossie. Didn't help our defence at all. Like I say, the team is right for today, mainly because I think they are weak defensively, but sometimes you can't always go in with that attitude. Our defenders cannot make a mistake today though.

Aye and we used to play a very good offensive team under Ossie. Didn't help our defence at all. Like I say, the team is right for today, mainly because I think they are weak defensively, but sometimes you can't always go in with that attitude. Our defenders cannot make a mistake today though.

Totally agree.

Ah I meant Lennon not Bale.
My view is, that you should never be allowed to get outnumbered in midfield. Especially against teams who have the ability to pass it around you. Its fine against blackburn as they wouldn't really pass it around you but against City we can get punished immediately.

In pub watchin game. Cannot fudgein wait. Glad the team is as I would have expected. I am hopin we humiliate them fudgers.

PAYBACK

Ah I meant Lennon not Bale.
My view is, that you should never be allowed to get outnumbered in midfield. Especially against teams who have the ability to pass it around you. Its fine against blackburn as they wouldn't really pass it around you but against City we can get punished immediately.

So you want to change a 5 man midfield into a 5 man midfield? How does that improve the situation?

The wide men are how you would stretch city.. vdv on the right would not work..

Back