• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Watford***

Interesting line-up. All high energy players and I'm curious to see how our attack will perform with Eriksen out.

I think Carroll will be more at home in the role Poch has given him today than the one back alongside Dier.

Going to be a tough one today. Isn't it Everton away after that too? Not very friendly back to back fixtures. I probably shouldn't mention my reservations about Carroll again; he has done well so far when given the chance and Mr. Poch certainly knows a lot more about football than I. It just seems to me on a tough ground against a physical opponent...

I have always moaned when we have been overrun in midfield by teams that play 4-3-3, today we have 4 CM playing against a 4-4-2. Will we be a bit narrow? Not sure. Let's hope we get it right and Poch has played Carroll because he can help us win this game rather than just on the basis of rewarding his good performance on Saturday.

Either way I think they will resort to hoofing it up to Deeney and Igalho so we need Dier and the two CBs to be very strong and we can win this.

Whats the deal with Son? Started well but the injury set him back. I guess it is simply a case of giving time to players that deserve it. Carol deserves it. He looked in a good place. Today is his chance...

I would have gone with Eriksen again. He hasn't that bad despite the negative press.

Agreed that he has not been that bad. But good to rest the little guy. He is vital for us. But great to rotate him. I think could allow him some reflection and rest. Potentially unleashing his best later in the season.

Capoue got Alli booked there. Not cool. Was maybe a foul - follow through - but Alli got the ball. Certainly wasn't a yellow.

Never a Yellow and alli is someone they can wind up. If this turns into a battle he could see red.

When you think Capoue is in their midfield it gives you confidence. No doubt he's been better for them than he was for us, but in a Spurs shirt he was a lumbering, useless, unintelligent nothing of a player. If we can perform to our potential we should be able to at least shade the midfield.

Back