• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS southampton

OK Livermore has been spectacularly bad since he came on.

Freekick after freekick given away, just terrible.

Someone needs to have a word and tell him to stop that and calm the game down.

...I think a lot of this second-half is down to the Thursday game/Friday travel...

Normally I would agree but I cant agree - its happened too many times this season where we only play for 45 mins - be it first or second

I think the clue there is we were not as great as everyone was saying...we were comfortable...

First half we were in complete control, 2-0 up away from home and dominating possession. That's great as far as I am concerned. But take off the one central midfielder we have in the entire club who can actually pick out a pass and that control disappears. Parker will help when he returns because he keeps it simple and makes himself available for a simple pass.

why do we always cede the initiative. it has cost us in so many games, I cant understand why AVB is persisting with this ploy.

If it aint working - FIX IT

...I think a lot of this second-half is down to the Thursday game/Friday travel...

and what about every other game this season where we've had 1 good half?

Away games this season = Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Reading, United, = all very good first and not great/poor second.

Dempsey up front is an improvement from Defoe. Would have to pretty brick for it not to be.

why do we always cede the initiative. it has cost us in so many games, I cant understand why AVB is persisting with this ploy.

If it aint working - FIX IT

Problem is so it seems - we only have one tactic really

and what about every other game this season where we've had 1 good half?

Away games this season = Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Reading, United, = all very good first and not great/poor second.

I'm talking about today. I don't have the time to get into historical chitter chatter...do you think there's a point there with regards to TODAY????

Back