• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS southampton

Gallas went to narrow the angle with the player who had the first effort. Caulker was slow to react, and that was his fault all day long.

I really have to see it again. But I though we had zonal marking at set pieces and Gallas seemed to leave his zone (the post) following a man.

Come on boys, dig in, grit this out...these are the bricky places you have to stay switched on and grind it out...

I'm pretty sure we're going 433 now to match up with southamptons 433. We've been brick since they changed to 3 in the middle.

How dare you blame Caulker for anything on here. Personally i'd blame Gallas and i haven't seen it.

He has actually played well today, but he has defended poorly twice and it almost cost us the second time too. That's the way it happens sometimes. You can make several mistakes and not get punished, or you can make a couple and you do get punished. But overall Caulker has done well. But like our defence so often last season, it's quite easy to look good when your side isn't under much pressure. Now we're under pressure we'll see how good they are.

its like livermore is running around for the sake of it and then when he gets it he hoofs it up field, top player

We have great wide players, but we have to a player on the pitch who can bring them into the game. As soon as you take Thudd off, (or whoever else is doing that job) you are left with two defensive minded midfielders, and Dempsey -a forward. No playmaker, no play.

Great post

We have great wide players, but we have to a player on the pitch who can bring them into the game. As soon as you take Thudd off, (or whoever else is doing that job) you are left with two defensive minded midfielders, and Dempsey -a forward. No playmaker, no play.

All out out balls in the first half came from or through Thudd. I understand if he's tiring, but you need to switch him for someone who can pass a ball.

Back