• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

Yeah, that's it. Trippier left for dead, the right is gaping with acres of space, we're done.

Poch was outthought. We were outfought. We were second best.

Why Aurier wasn't sent on, I'll never know. This was something a fool could see at half-time - Trippier was useless, and the right was open. Poch didn't see it. And we're done.

Common theme against the big boys away from home.

fudge this season

No one can blame the red today

They could have had 2 pens and Kane and Alli could be off

Yeah, that's it. Trippier left for dead, the right is gaping with acres of space, we're done.

Poch was outthought. We were outfought. We were second best.

Why Aurier wasn't sent on, I'll never know. This was something a fool could see at half-time - Trippier was useless, and the right was open. Poch didn't see it. And we're done.

Almost another chance down that side too.

72 mins and no subs is crazy

How can you not pass a football 10 metres on a carpet. As poor as I've seen in the final 3rd. Wrong decisions, poor executions.

Right open. Again, and again, and again. *Still* Poch sits, utterly befuddled and uncomprehending. Again, and again, and again.

It will be 3-0. No sub. 4-0. No sub. 87th minute, 5 down with five attacks down the right, then throw on Sissoko for Dembele.

Baffling.

I'm really struggling to understand Poch here. Really. Fair enough, you've set out the way you have, hindsight always make decisions seem easier.

Yet we get destroyed for 45 minutes. Come out for the second half with the same players. I guess the game is moderately more even after but they're still creating the better chances. It's now 75 minutes and no subs. No real change in tactics.

Shambolic defending there.

Very reminiscent of the Liverpool game where Davies was left to defend the entire left hand side on his own and we did nothing to sort it out.

Back