• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur VS Some Gauche Middle Eastern Oil Money ***

Why can't we have a game against one of these top teams where one of our better players has a good game for once.
As soon as Son lined up that shot it was always going over.

The US commentators are desperate for Spurs to have a player(s) sent off. True: Kane and Dele both lucky. But so was De Bruyne in my opinion for kicking Kane in the face.

Poch hating subs is a strange, strange, strange thing I'll never understand.

Dele will get sent off if he's on for another ten. Dembele will get sent off if he's on another ten.

Poch does nothing. Baffling.

We are second best all over today. Could have had 2 sent off as well
0-2. De Bryne is only what City deserve. Please bring in Llorente NOW

Yeah, that's it. Trippier left for dead, the right is gaping with acres of space, we're done.

Poch was outthought. We were outfought. We were second best.

Why Aurier wasn't sent on, I'll never know. This was something a fool could see at half-time - Trippier was useless, and the right was open. Poch didn't see it. And we're done.

The US commentators are desperate for Spurs to have a player(s) sent off. True: Kane and Dele both lucky. But so was De Bruyne in my opinion for kicking Kane in the face.

Nobody is desperate for anything Ffs. I'd be absolutely fuming if a team had made the challenges we've made today on our players.

fudging hell, throw in deep in their territory, goal for them. Very poor.

Back