• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

Anyone can rattle TAA. Sess has no end product, he is always amazed when something he does actually succedes that he doesn't know what to do next or does not prepare for the next move.
Ah the tired narrative that Sess has no end product. There is no one in the box to pass to so he has to make and take the chance himself. Definitely looked the most likely to open up pool.

so who would you have picked today?

My point is about changes in games. Conte is notorious for not making changes early and it's been magnified this season.

But as you asked I would have player 343 and had Gil (who has looked hugely bright with his limited cameos) up with Kane and Perisic, I also would have had Doherty for Emerson Austin. I would have also probably looked to playing a more balances back three than having Davies and Lenglet in there

Back