• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool***

He's just likely to commit an absolute boo boo as Sanchez. He just doesn't look so uncomfortable whilst doing it.

Not good enough and never has been.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I don't think Sanchez could have put in a worse performance. He has pace to at least track Nunez. And Dier is not comfortable on that wing. Far better as the anchor in the middle of the 3.

Sessegnon off, move Perisic back and bring Gil/Moura on to run at TAA

I posted that after 20 mins. Error from Conte imo. Trent looks ready to implode and Sess has done nothing to take advantage.

I’d get Kulu the other side.

We won’t do it but I’d go 433 now. Lose a CB.

Royal
CB
CB
Peri

Bentancur
Bissouma
Hjob

Kulu
Kane
Moura

Dr. Tottenham, I presume?

Trying to watch this whilst keeping Lady Norf happy by installing new quarter-round trim in the now-departed kids old bedrooms and painting the front porch screen door. She has family visiting next weekend and promises to be generous in her affections in return for good work.

Little reason now - no, at 0-2, we don't have Liverpool where we want them - to deny her a quality dose of handy-manliness.

Oh, and there she was, encouraging me to continue doing good work by delivering a glass of red wine. In Like Flint. Ciao, chaps.

Expected us to lose this 0-2 with a blunder at the back. When not even 3 CBs isn't enough to not make these, you have to take into consideration the quality of those players.

He's just likely to commit an absolute boo boo as Sanchez. He just doesn't look so uncomfortable whilst doing it.

Not good enough and never has been.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Yep. Dier is almost as much of a useless bombscare as Sanchez, but because he shouts a lot, he is treated differently to the hapless Davinson.

No point having a bench anyway, Conte has an aversion to changing things and giving others a chance.....and people defend it

Back