• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Difficult one to predict, if I was forced i'd plump for a 2-0 win for city, pretty dull and regulation with us not creating a chance.

I'm pinning my hopes on the fact Sandro and Lamela are in the side. That should really help.

Me not likey inverted winger Lennon on left.
Mean we have no width on left.
Me no likey, me hope switch flanks.

Personally, I think Townsends game is much more suited as an impact sub so I think he can definitely cause problems if we're still in the game.

The people doing the pre-match punditry seem to have based their whole approach on we haven't really seen these players so can't comment a great deal on how they'll do.

These people have no professional pride at all.

And do we have to listen to Smith every time we're on Sky

That's about as strong a line up as we have available. Just hope we can get a bit of pace into our game.

Me not likey inverted winger Lennon on left.
Mean we have no width on left.
Me no likey, me hope switch flanks.

Navas vs. Vertonghen scares me. Add to that Lennons immense speed and defensive work and it makes sense.

Back