• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Emirates Marketing Project

Exactly. I don't like Townsend's continuous shooting but I like his direct approach, that he gets at his defender and that he isn't afraid to take them on. He showed against Villa that he can deliver crosses in to the right areas and all we need is more players in the box to take advantage of that. No doubt that he'll come on if Lennon doesn't start well.

Really really happy with that team selection.. Need Lennon and Lamela to fire, Townsend gets a deserved spell after some sub par recent performances..

Need to get at those 2 CBs. Kompany missing makes a hell of a difference, neither of those two are in the same street as VK, although Nastastic has improved a lot.
Tough game for Lamela to come into, but, might just be the making of him

When it comes to the choice of Lennon or Townsend.
If it's for the left wing then I'd prefer Townsend, and if it's for the right I'd play Lennon.
Don't think Lennon can do that inverted left wide man role well, if that's the only place AVB intend to play him then we might as well sell him.
With an inverted right (Lamela), I'd prefer to have one on the left that can keep width - especially with a centre back as fullback (Vertonghen).

Exactly. I don't like Townsend's continuous shooting but I like his direct approach, that he gets at his defender and that he isn't afraid to take them on. He showed against Villa that he can deliver crosses in to the right areas and all we need is more players in the box to take advantage of that. No doubt that he'll come on if Lennon doesn't start well.

If we're still in the game at 70mins he could be a great sub to bring on.

Sandros record of us not conceding a goal while he has been on the pitch (IIRC) will be severely tested today

Going to watch him at the Parr Hall on the 13th December, might have to give him some stick after that performance

The people doing the pre-match punditry seem to have based their whole approach on we haven't really seen these players so can't comment a great deal on how they'll do.

These people have no professional pride at all.

Back