• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project***

THAT is the difference between Huddlestone and Parker.

One can play attacking football.

Problem is, one of them can't play defensive football all that well.

Its a team game. We needed Parker closing down when the game was tight. Hudd might have been over run. Still hope we'll see Hud back in the side more.

I wonder how many people will put this down to this being city's 3rd game in 8 days where as we had a 10 day break.

Couldn't give a brick about chelscum. Hope both Spurs and chelsea can get into top 4 at the expense of Arsenal they are due some karma.

I truly pray that this will convince AVB that Big Tom is the man! What a difference he made.

I hope AVB locks Hudd and Parker in a room for a week and gets Hudd to explain playing the ball in front of a running player and to the feet of a standing one.

1365682_o.gif

tumblr_mfxhsk2JC01rp43uio1_400.gif

tumblr_m2af8vv1Sg1qflal8.gif

Hahahahahhaha!

I'd given up on Spurs, taken to reading philosophy books. Forgive me Spurs that I ever doubted you!

Massive win - we're still in it, right in it!

Coys!!!!!!

Great subs from AVB today..maybe it was all part of his master plan.

Maybe not a master plan, but everyone else on the pitch had done 60 minutes of running when we made them. It makes a difference to how well they defend and how quickly we're closed down.

Give Holtby some credit too.
It was the 433 that changed everything.
We suddenly had possession and Huddlestone had the space to do his work.

Oh I will. His assist for Defoes goal was outstanding.

But Hudd has done it 3 times in a row now which is why I was just giving him credit.

I truly pray that this will convince AVB that Big Tom is the man! What a difference he made.

Hudd would have looked just as poor as everyone else in the 1st half as he wouldn't have been given time on the ball by the City players.

Back